Harvest & Curing Drying tent

darknight_420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi all

I've chopped my plants and all hanging. Usually they dry quick because I time it wrong and it's nice warm weather.

Its a lot cooler this time of year but I'm dithering about temps.

I always thought 20-22c is good to dry buy I've read its between 15-20c for longer slow

Anyway my AC infinity reads 19.2c and 51% RH. Is that a decent enviorment to be in?

I never watered them for about a week befire chopping and what was once dense buds became all airy! Not sure why that is!

I aim for temp in the low 60s (15-20c) and RH not lower than 60% and it works great. Not sure why you wouldn’t water your plants the last week though. You might need much higher humidity for a slower dry but I’m not sure how that works. I feed my plants regularly right up to chop day then hang the whole plant for a few days before hanging all the branches for about a week until a few buds in a mason jar show 62-65% RH.

I never watered them for about a week befire chopping and what was once dense buds became all airy! Not sure why that is!

I could be wrong but this might be like saying “I haven’t fed my child for a week and what was once a healthy kid is now skinny and weak, not sure why that is!”

Back