AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Dragon Masters Post Icons Duggys Karma Dragon Smoke Report

Strain: Karma Dragon

Breeder: Aunty Mossy :hug:

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/Hydro: Coco/Perlite in Autopot.

Nutes: Ionic Coco Grow, Dutch Pro Coco Bloom, Rhizotonic, Canna Calcium, Hammerhead PK 4/10.

Light : 200w Helios LED 20/4.

From seed to harvest date: 105 days

Dry Yield: 78g

High/Effect Duration: 2 hours at least. Early sample 2 weeks prior to harvest gave great effect,early up high with relaxing stone developing after 40 mins.
Very functional with clear thinking. Very pleasant. Up portion of high developed further early in cure but after 4-5 weeks she became a lot more stony.No residual grogginess the next day. Heavy consumption did not cause any increase in anxiety levels. Good all rounder..

BAG APPEAL: Colourful, solid and frosty...mmmm
https://www.autoflower.org/attachments/f17/257774d1375900172-duggys-dragons-dragonbud-kd.jpg
https://www.autoflower.org/attachments/f17/257775d1375900188-duggys-dragons-dragonbud-kd1.jpg

GROWTH: Slow to start as I placed my LED too close to start. Showed some sativa leaning through her leaves. Stayed compact and dense. Easy to grow with minimal effort. Liked strong feeds with extra Calcium.

SMELL: Lavender and Moss with some earth, red wine and incense with a little sweet and sour developing later in cure.

SMOKE: Dense rich and smooth. Earthy and mossy:wiz: with a little lavender, hash and as with the aroma more sweet and sour developing during cure.

MEDICAL NOTES: Another excellent sleep aid, even on quick dried bud sample taken 2 weeks before harvest. You fall asleep quickly, wake up feeling refreshed. Clear thinking non lethargic relaxant. Physical or mental tasks easily completed with no negative effects noted making it good for work, no increase in anxiety level after heavy consumption. Pain relief was noted but the pain was slight...
Very nice mixed with some Stone Dragon...

Thanks Aunty...
:karma Cloud::wiz::KISS::Red Dragon::nightdrag:

Thanks for the report.I grew Auntys Durty Dragon and she kicked but also with very compact buds,thanks again for the report,
Rep%20Slap%20copy%20small.jpg

Cheers nammy...:smokebuds:

Good report, everything in keeping with my previous runs of Mossy's gear. Love the chunkiness of the afghan stuff, very good bag appeal!

Thanks L&S...:group:

Great report bro :slap: :smokebuds:

Thank you kindly rob...:smokebuds:

Back