Dragon Meds THE PATH OF THE DRAGON

View attachment 1451830

Germed on 10.5 hours natural light hours...cold and rainy unseasonable weather since......so I'm more than Happy..........even I Thought they would stumpy due to the bad weather.... :biggrin:

SD Stone Dragon.......?...................

Go Girl...1 more to go is a great place to be......how many have you done....?
Short and sweet @Mossy !! No wasted energy on legs…sorta like me!
Reproed Stone Dragons recently, isolating 6 different phenos. Lots of seeds, lots of deseeded flower, and lots of crosses. Finished with pollen chucking for the foreseeable future. The need for weed is driving a flower run.
I find the magic in the blacks, but the sati greens can be a fun ride.

Kid’s coming home from college and his closet is breeding central. I have one week to get it aired out.:growing::rofl:

Short and sweet @Mossy !! No wasted energy on legs…sorta like me!

:d5: Me too.......:biggrin:....when I were a girl 5ft 5ins was kinda standard....but now the kids are like giraffes......:biggrin:

Finished with pollen chucking for the foreseeable future. The need for weed is driving a flower run

Last season my Feb starts were my seed for the year and I enjoyed the rest without seed...it was a Pleasure.......:pass:
This grow I didn't seed...weather conditions were against me...

but the sati greens can be a fun ride.

I Don't get Satis...and...I've had some of the Best.....:headbang:

Kid’s coming home from college and his closet is breeding central. I have one week to get it aired out.

:crying::crying::crying: Love it.......Good Luck........bicarb absorbs Smells....you might want a Big bag.........:biggrin:

:d5: Me too.......:biggrin:....when I were a girl 5ft 5ins was kinda standard....but now the kids are like giraffes......:biggrin:

Last season my Feb starts were my seed for the year and I enjoyed the rest without seed...it was a Pleasure.......:pass:
This grow I didn't seed...weather conditions were against me...

I Don't get Satis...and...I've had some of the Best.....:headbang:

:crying::crying::crying: Love it.......Good Luck........bicarb absorbs Smells....you might want a Big bag.........:biggrin:
He has an amazing sniffer. :crying: I’ll soften the blow with fresh off the dry offerings.
Bicarbonate and a big pail of Ona should help.
Six phenos of SD, but two that work for my needs…both indica leaning blacks. The black bud /black leaf is serious lights out, stoned to the bone.
Sativas are for the rare social engagement. Everyone gets their own j…. plague and all. No complaints.

He has an amazing sniffer.

The Nose Knows...... :biggrin:

Six phenos of SD, but two that work for my needs…both indica leaning blacks.

:headbang: Excellent.........tailor in your meds........that is all I did...total Self Interest....:biggrin:....unremitting pain is a Big motivator.......:headbang:

Sativas are for the rare social engagement. Everyone gets their own j…. plague and all. No complaints.

Aye...no spit sharing now..........:pass:

I Found 2 packs of Karma Dragon when I was cleaning out the house for the kids.....I held out hope they might germ.....but no Luck up to now.......:headbang:..gutted.....

The Nose Knows...... :biggrin:

:headbang: Excellent.........tailor in your meds........that is all I did...total Self Interest....:biggrin:....unremitting pain is a Big motivator.......:headbang:

Aye...no spit sharing now..........:pass:

I Found 2 packs of Karma Dragon when I was cleaning out the house for the kids.....I held out hope they might germ.....but no Luck up to now.......:headbang:..gutted.....
I have to go look up Karma. Maybe someone has them in their stash. Recently popped 2012 dragons, some a bit stunted, but more than 80 percent made it.
Tissue culture time.,

Give us a photo @Howie7 ... :headbang: ..I haven't Seen a Russian Dragon for ages......

here She is @Mossy
7C34987A-3453-481D-9568-87ACB19AFDA4.jpeg
7C34987A-3453-481D-9568-87ACB19AFDA4.jpeg

I have no idea what it’s supposed to look like but I stunted it for sure. Actually, I’ve been pretty hard on her all along.

Some pics of my current Russian Dragon @Mossy
0A047329-760B-4686-A4F8-7D0D411355CC.jpeg

family photo. Top left Anvil /top right skywalker x Double Grape/ bottoms left Russian Dragon / bottom right ghost toof

92299BD6-4C91-49A2-96A7-B305CBBF9933.jpeg

Attachments

• D7F0B69D-C959-454F-A179-7733DF25831E.jpeg
    D7F0B69D-C959-454F-A179-7733DF25831E.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • 3CF000FF-C4BC-46BE-A211-B950CC476D58.jpeg
    3CF000FF-C4BC-46BE-A211-B950CC476D58.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 33
  • A9213B32-4B3F-4012-80EB-20BFB4504270.jpeg
    A9213B32-4B3F-4012-80EB-20BFB4504270.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
@Howie7 ...have you Smoked her yet...?.......... :pass: