AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Seed Bank: Dragon Masters Seed Co.

Strain: Stone Dragon ( Red )

Breeder: Stone

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/Hydro: Coco/Perlite in Autopot.

Nutes: Ionic Coco Grow, Dutch Pro Coco Bloom, Rhizotonic, Canna Calcium, Hammerhead PK 4/10.

Light : 200w Helios LED 24/0 for 2 weeks then 20/4.

From seed to harvest date: 100 days

Dry Yield: 50g

High/Effect Duration: Harvested @ 30% amber. Very relaxing for first 15 minutes followed by a pleasant up high for around 45 minutes and concluding with a very relaxing stone that's not heavy on the body so you can easily continue activities, good day or night. You can go to the gym or chill and watch a movie. Total duration at least 2.5 hours. A quick dried bud was tested a week before harvest. I smoked 2 J's in quick succession and lay on the bed to ponder the effects only to awaken the next morning...sleepy time.:nightdrag: No residual grogginess the next day. Heavy consumption did not cause any increase in anxiety levels.

BAG APPEAL: Tight hard buds with good trichome coverage, very sticky with deep colouration.

GROWTH: Slow to start as I placed my LED too low at the beginning. With some LST thrown in she stayed quite compact. Otherwise very easy to grow with minimal effort. Liked strong feeds with extra Calcium.

SMELL: Complex..Deep dark and spicy with a syrupy sweetness, pleasant and strong but not overly pungent.

SMOKE: Very smooth even when quick dried. It's spicy but fruity as well..Like Black Jack and Fruit Salad sweets..Ripe plums and hash, delicious indeed.. With 5 weeks cure she has developed a much more hashy flavour..

MEDICAL NOTES: Excellent sleep aid, fall asleep quickly, wake up quite refreshed. Clear thinking non lethargic relaxant. Hard to assess real pain benefits as any pains I had were low level, but were gone after a smoke...!!!
No negative effects noted, no increase in anxiety level after heavy consumption..

Dragonbud RSD1.jpg Dragonbud RSD.jpg

18713 019.jpg

Thank You Dragon Masters..:bow:

Last edited:
:slap:

Awesome.bro
Thanks.for sharing

Thanks swamp, rebelroy...:smokebuds:

Excellent Hop digity Much appreciated bro :grat:
Would it be too much if I ask you to add couple of lines for med effects (if you have experienced any) :bow:
Cheers :group:

Great report. I like the fact that you put down the cure time.:peace::slap::smokeit:

Cheers Duggy..Plus Rep..it is the Smoke Reports I Love Best you know...:stylez rasta smoke:

A quick dried bud was tested a week before harvest. I smoked 2 J's in quick succession and lay on the bed to ponder the effects only to awaken the next morning...sleepy time.
nightnight%20dragon.gif
No residual grogginess the next day.

You Met her then..?..Night Night Dragon....:wiz:..one of our most Valuable medicines..deep refreshing sleep...

Heavy consumption did not cause any increase in anxiety levels.

Excellent...:Cushty:..if you are going to have a heavy consumption night..could you PH test her..before and after..see if we can find a PH movement in her...:D:..I'm just Wondering..

Thank You Dragon Masters..:bow:

Thank You Duggy...it is the Grower that makes the Breeder Look Good...:High 5:..and Stone is looking Mighty Fine to Me....

Good Idea romeo..I Think we might add that in the Template.

We are already working on getting the Fastest she will Kick for Med use..and the Fastest it will kick from Dry..Cure time is a Good Addition..Plus rep

Back