Dragon Meds Duggys Stone Dragon (Red) Smoke Report

Thanks for all the support,rep and comments buds.
Stone.. I have been thinking how to add med effects but I'm feeling too well at present. I'll get something added.
Aunty..I'll get some pH testing done.. :smokebuds::hug:

Stone.. I have been thinking how to add med effects but I'm feeling too well at present.

:crying:

Note to self..gotta stop curing these med patients if it interferes with the Med/smoke reports....:High 5:..You Go Duggy....

Aunty..I'll get some pH testing done..

Cheers Duggy..I'm not sure if it will or not..but with you being steady Eddie you are our Best chance to check...:D:

Only 1 way to find out...:checkph:

Great Report Duggy.... hahaha "Feeling Too Well"... Love it... :D: :smokebuds:

Slap Slap :slap: Great report Duggy :smokebuds:

Nw's, rob...thanks...:smokebuds:

:Cushty::smokebuds:

I have been thinking how to add med effects but I'm feeling too well at present. I'll get something added.

:Cushty: Good to hear it mate :High 5: T That means Dragons are working on the background :coffee break:

:crying:

Note to self..gotta stop curing these med patients if it interferes with the Med/smoke reports....:High 5:..

:X's Evil Laugh x: :crying:

Sharing some red SD been in the jar for 6 months :group:

Stone bro...this girl is my favourite...smell,taste and effect..knew the first time I caught the aroma. As Aunty Mossy says " the nose knows"
Didnt want to make the review comparison based though. Shes more stony, the up high is developing further with cure on the other Dragons..:Red Dragon:

Back