Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG grow review & smoke report

Ryker604_BT

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DP Glueberry OG Auto, RQS Northern Lights Auto
Ryker604_BT submitted a new Showcase Item:

Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG grow review & smoke report

OK, since I'm doing my second journal here I figured it is time to write a grow review/smoke report :clapper:. These babies were harvested 5 months ago and the last bud was smoked one and a half month ago :sadcry:. Don't worry, I remember them all very well since I've been smoking these buds for 3 months and it's some of the best weed I've tried in my short life :thumbsup:.
Anyhow, here we go :welcome::

SeedBank :
Dutch Passion

Strain: Auto Glueberry OG

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: Coco/perlite/worm castings mix (60/30/10) in AutoPots

Nutes:
BioTabs line-up with Guanokalong powder in the mix; BioTabs Bio PK 5-8 during flowering

Light (kind and schedule): First 35 days 600W MH, after that 600W HPS

From seed to harvest date: 75, 77 and 81 days - I did 3 Glueberries in the same grow

Dry Yield: average of 153 g per plant (135,150 and 175g respectively)

High/Effect Duration: Potent and long-lasting. A hybrid high, immediately after smoking it pumps you up, giving a small amount of energy, even focus in what is mostly a head high and after an hour it turns into more of a body high, relaxing you and putting you in a horizontal position :smoking:.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: **** (4 stars)

Most buds were dense and hard as they can get, only one plant had a more airy structure to the buds but the calyx were hard as fvck too :bow:. The buds were golf ball sized (or smaller) and absolutely covered in trichs.

THE GROWTH
: ***** (5 stars)

These girls just LOVE life :pighug:. They've been topped, LSTed, main stems have been broken by accident, been doing MAJOR defoliations to them, supercropping etc. and they took it ALL like champs, no complaints whatsoever. They could be CalMg hogs as almost all of them have shown signs of micro element deficiencies. Hell, one of them turned completely yellow (stems and leaves) and still turned out some A grade buds. However, these deficiencies could be due to the inert coco (didn't add CalMg to it). All of them grew above 1m with heavy training and side branching was EXCESSIVE. They truly deserve 5 stars in the growth department.

THE SMELL
: **** (4 stars)

You will find all aromas from the parent crosses in here. All of the 3 plants had a distinct smell to them: one was classic OG dank, one was the most fuel/glue and the third smelled of the sweetest blueberries :drool:. Very, very nice, especially since I'm fed up with the more classic smells of pine and herbs :smoking:.

THE SMOKE

The smoke was mostly smooth and thick with taste following the smell of the plant. However, the OG smelling plant had a somewhat heavy smoke which induced coughing in more inexperienced users :biggrin:. Anyhow, very good tasting and smelling buds :thumbsup:.

THE HIGH

Very nice, hybrid high that would last around 2.5-3 hours. Starts energetic, head-in-the-clouds kind of vibe and then after an hour turns into a more relaxed, indica stone but no can't-feel-my-legs, couchlock kind of stuff :2cents:. Excellent for some daytime smoking, the only problem would be that it's very difficult to stop smoking this stuff :coco:.

This kind of thread shouldn't be without pictures, right? So I picked out some for your viewing pleasure :vibe::

In conclusion, I really like this strain and can fully recommend it to anyone that wants to see what autoflowers can do. Dutch Passion did a great job on this strain and I'm gonna grow it again for sure, one of the best cannabis that I've tried :thumbsup:.
Think that's mostly it, if someone has any more question about the strain or grow feel free to holla at me.

Happy growing folks :greenthumb:.

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, since I'm doing my second journal here I figured it is time to write a grow review/smoke report :clapper:. These babies were harvested 5 months ago and the last bud was smoked one and a half month ago :sadcry:. Don't worry, I remember them all very well since I've been smoking these buds for 3 months and it's some of the best weed I've tried in my short life :thumbsup:.
Anyhow, here we go :welcome::

SeedBank :
Dutch Passion

Strain: Auto Glueberry OG

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: Coco/perlite/worm castings mix (60/30/10) in AutoPots

Nutes:
BioTabs line-up with Guanokalong powder in the mix; BioTabs Bio PK 5-8 during flowering

Light (kind and schedule): First 35 days 600W MH, after that 600W HPS

From seed to harvest date: 75, 77 and 81 days - I did 3 Glueberries in the same grow

Dry Yield: average of 153 g per plant (135,150 and 175g respectively)

High/Effect Duration: Potent and long-lasting. A hybrid high, immediately after smoking it pumps you up, giving a small amount of energy, even focus in what is mostly a head high and after an hour it turns into more of a body high, relaxing you and putting you in a horizontal position :smoking:.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: **** (4 stars)

Most buds were dense and hard as they can get, only one plant had a more airy structure to the buds but the calyx were hard as fvck too :bow:. The buds were golf ball sized (or smaller) and absolutely covered in trichs.

THE GROWTH
: ***** (5 stars)

These girls just LOVE life :pighug:. They've been topped, LSTed, main stems have been broken by accident, been doing MAJOR defoliations to them, supercropping etc. and they took it ALL like champs, no complaints whatsoever. They could be CalMg hogs as almost all of them have shown signs of micro element deficiencies. Hell, one of them turned completely yellow (stems and leaves) and still turned out some A grade buds. However, these deficiencies could be due to the inert coco (didn't add CalMg to it). All of them grew above 1m with heavy training and side branching was EXCESSIVE. They truly deserve 5 stars in the growth department.

THE SMELL

You will find all aromas from the parent crosses in here. All of the 3 plants had a distinct smell to them: one was classic OG dank, one was the most fuel/glue and the third smelled of the sweetest blueberries :drool:. Very, very nice, especially since I'm fed up with the more classic smells of pine and herbs :smoking:.

THE SMOKE

The smoke was mostly smooth and thick with taste following the smell of the plant. However, the OG smelling plant had a somewhat heavy smoke which induced coughing in more inexperienced users :biggrin:. Anyhow, very good tasting and smelling buds :thumbsup:.

THE HIGH

Very nice, hybrid high that would last around 2.5-3 hours. Starts energetic, head-in-the-clouds kind of vibe and then after an hour turns into a more relaxed, indica stone but no can't-feel-my-legs, couchlock kind of stuff :2cents:. Excellent for some daytime smoking, the only problem would be that it's very difficult to stop smoking this stuff :coco:.

This kind of thread shouldn't be without pictures, right? So I picked out some for your viewing pleasure :vibe::

In conclusion, I really like this strain and can fully recommend it to anyone that wants to see what autoflowers can do. Dutch Passion did a great job on this strain and I'm gonna grow it again for sure, one of the best cannabis that I've tried :thumbsup:.
Think that's mostly it, if someone has any more question about the strain or grow feel free to holla at me.

Happy growing folks :greenthumb:.

Excellent review!! Repping...thanks for taking the time to do reviews!!

Excellent review!! Repping...thanks for taking the time to do reviews!!

Thank you dude, really appreciate it :thumbsup:. I planned to write grow/smoke description for all the strains from my last grow, how do I go about the showcase thing? Wasn't sure how to do it, that's why I didn't in the first place.

Hey i reported your post to get it on the showcase section

Oh i see its now been moved to showcase...thanks to the mod/admin that made it happen!

Back