Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud smoke report

Hippy_BiotabsF70

Formerly Hippy71
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything
Hey SKUNK fans!!! :welcome:

This is my smoke report for my first Dutch Passion girl, an Auto Orange Bud tester.

SeedBank :
Dutch Passion.

Strain: Auto Orange Bud (freebie tester).

Did it autoflower?: Yep.

Soil/hydro: Biobizz Lightmix and perlite. 10 litre airpot.

Nutes:
AN PH perfect micro, grow, bloom, b52, voodoo juice & big bud. Green Planet Bud Booster and Dense in flowering. Biotabs Boom Boom spray in veg.

Light (kind and schedule): DIY Citizen COBS 250w. 24/0. Dimmed "at night". Shared with a few other plants. Down to 8 INCHES for late flowering this run!

From seed to harvest date: 72 days. She was lovely and ripe but I wanted to give her another week. Unfortunately a house move meant it had to be 72 days.

Dry Yield: PASS g :shrug: I got an attack of the paras and threw my Josie Wales away, so I don't know the weight. 2 x 2 litre mason jars of big heavy fat nugs. Your guess is as good as mine.

High/Effect Duration:

Has been curing in glass for just over a week now, so not perfect but definitely getting there.

Pure old school skunkyness here! :bighug:

This weed gives me (and my GF) a really nice old school relaxed, skunky, chilled, "you aint gonna piss me off today" kinda high. More "solid" than I was expecting, compared to say UK Cheese. Man it's hard to describe! Maybe less sativa than I was expecting, in a good way? (see "live report later!)

Motivational, good vibes, sociable, funny, positive. But also a decent heaviness to the high so I don't feel the need to build a joint/load the volcano every 45 minutes. If weeds gets too sativa dom, I find I skin up way more regularly. Not good. I prefer a joint/volcano to really hit me and keep me hit for a couple of hours.

Pretty strong stuff as the cure develops. I went one day last week and only smoked 4 or 5 joints! In the entire day! Trust me, that's practically a miracle.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: 4.5 stars

I would say this is my best effort so far in terms of bag appeal. maybe? Loads of big, fat, chunky nugs of joy, decent (if not excessive) trick coating, nice colours. Really solid, heavy, extremely dense buds, def the best I've grown so far. Not a lot to complain about! Beautiful buds in fact!

THE GROWTH: 4 stars. Maybe 4.5 I guess, just a weird start.

Weird freaky bastard at first, but as most plants do, she battled through it and turned into a very beautiful lady. Lovely big tall open structure, supercropped somewhere around day 45-50. Took it like a champ and distributed the goodness around to result in loads of fat tops. Can't remember her height, but if she wasn't cropped she would have been a 1 metre plus girl no doubt. Fed like a champ. Took fairly serious amounts of PK boosters in flowering and swelled wonderfully at the end.

I even got a bit of stacking calyx loveliness which is a first for me, and a very very pleasant surprise. Skunky!

THE SMELL: 4.5 stars, getting better with the cure.

80s Skunk, natural orange, a little cedar/wood/furniture polish, slight sweetness. Did I mention SKUNK?!

THE SMOKE: 4.5+ stars.

Smooth, thick, satisfying clouds of smoke from this strain. Yum! You know that thick, heavy, lung-filling smoke? Boom. Nice slow burn as the nugs are heavy and extremely dense.

One for @archie gemmill a joint burns for roughly the same length of time that it takes to drink an accompanying cup o tea! :d5:

THE HIGH
: I'll say 4.5 as I think 5 is unrealistic unless its the best grown/cured UK Cheese/Blues around which for me is a 5. The high from this is heavier and more "satisfying" than UKC though I will admit!

Hits the front of my head first... this is happening as I type as this is a LIVE SMOKE REPORT! :crying: :jointman:

The gentle frontal head assault is accompanied by a bit of a rush of confusion and the giggles if you're in the right frame of mind. I am! :cool1:

Music gets louder and more in your face. I can feel the bass a lot more suddenly.

Now I can literally feel the buzz going down into my body with a nice chill feeling, and I feel some heavy leg and heavy eye sensations creeping in :baked:

To summarise the high: a really good indy/sat hybrid, with immediate sativa effects felt, and really quite fast acting indica effects felt soon afterwards! A rare find may I suggest?! I'm currently half way through the joint and cuppa, and the rushy sat high is slowly fading, to be replaced by a nice heavy, contented type indica buzz. Spot on for me personally.

I can't believe I'm saying this about an auto as I've been down on them a little recently (the shame!), but this is very very close indeed to an old school original skunk strain in my opinion. It was fairly clear watching the buds develop that these are some top notch genetics.

@DutchPassionTony a definite "HIT" in my opinion mate, congratulations on an awesome new strain :bow: :vibe: :pass:

Photos in a minutes as need to fire up the phone.......

Last edited:
9bb1f2cfb573a19b9cd1227ab6fcec61.jpg

92c0b6a341d7502761f3ce62b017220d.jpg

866257e97545e6cb0f230309de33c11f.jpg

d25cc960c03bf483eabe79c0982d30f0.jpg

f660456d1f7b14a0cadde3b6fe545fb1.jpg

7cac02f19a4a0dbe16d73aedbcba9c03.jpg

d40878695d9bb63274487a8d1da2f83d.jpg

:)

Those buds look very very nice man,sounds like a nice strain,very good smoke report dude,ive got a few of these kicking about...they will get grown out somewhen :pass:

Cheers dude, well worth growing imo. I'm a fan of old school strains.
Might get to grow it somewhen...gotta get through all these mephisto beans first :pass:

Absolutely fantastic review!!

Back