Dutch Passion Dutch Passion - AutoBlackBerry Kush

fustipisti

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
SeedBank: Dutch Passion

Strain: AutoBlackberry Kush

Did it autoflower?: It most certainly did, right around day 20.

Soil/hydro:I grew it in soil, Plagron light mix. The soil was recycled from a previous grow.

Nutes:
Advanced Nutrition - Sensi Grow, Sensi Bloom, Cal-Mag, Bud Candy, Bud-X, Big bud, Flawless finish.

Light (kind and schedule):
Plant Photonics 90W during seedling, 140W during flowering.

From seed to harvest date: 70 days

Dry Yield: 125g per plant

High/Effect Duration:
The high of this strain I find to be strong, focused, and straight to the point. It starts with a crispy clean head-high, its energy reminds me of being outside in the early morning hours when the air is clean, chill and you are just ready to get going for the day. This doesn't last though, eventually (or after the right amount inhaled I should say), the high becomes a real heavy kush high with a decent amount of glued to the couch effect. So far, every single time I've smoked it, it knocked my out to sleep for a few hours. Generally, this will be my evening smoke, it's excellent for deep sleep.

BAG APPEAL: *****
I didn't get lucky to get the deep purple phenotype, but there are still notes of purple in there.

THE GROWTH: *****
The growth was rapid, faster than I was expecting it, so pay attention - especially the first 3-5 weeks! She'll get hungry.

THE SMELL: *****
Didn't have much during harvest. Now that I'm curing it in a jar, the aroma is developing very nicely. Strong hay, with notes of hops, earth,sweet caramel, citrus peel, lime lurking in the back.

THE SMOKE: *****
I almost exclusively vape. Both in the Volcano and in the DeVerdamper the aroma is clean, pleasant and smooth.

THE HIGH: *****
Strong high, above my expectations.

full

full

full

full

Thanks foe the report fustipisti Tossed you some rep for the efforts.

@2Stoned2Care - did you every follow up and try the BBK? Just curious on sleep result effects

Thanks foe the report fustipisti Tossed you some rep for the efforts.

@2Stoned2Care - did you every follow up and try the BBK? Just curious on sleep result effects

No bro you know the score,every grow and smoke report i see i want to grow that strain but can only grow 2 girls at a time.i have so many seeds but no space to grow them.what i can say is DP auto blueberry is my sleep meds at the moment just 1 nice small joint before i feel like i want to sleep,its a proper full on total body and mind relaxer.

No bro you know the score,every grow and smoke report i see i want to grow that strain but can only grow 2 girls at a time.i have so many seeds but no space to grow them.what i can say is DP auto blueberry is my sleep meds at the moment just 1 nice small joint before i feel like i want to sleep,its a proper full on total body and mind relaxer.

Hahaha yeah I know precisely what you mean bud! I am going to get some BBK and do a tincture run using it. Thanks for the info bud. I had a very similar experience with WoS AfghanKush. I don't recall staying awake after a joint..ever.

Back