Eating/Juicing Raw Cannabis

If you can find a Magic bullet grinder at wal mart or on-line...they made total use of the leaf matter...no waste and no nutrient loss.....
I don't work for them or own their stock...I just like the product and have used 1 almost daily for over 2 years without a problem.

Awesome video, Thanks man!

:gthumb::peace:

EDIT:

I really need to thank you for sharing this!
My mother has been diagnosed with MS recently, Not sure how long she's actually had it. However, I've been trying my damnest to get her to use more natural alternatives, rather than the SUPER EXPENSIVE stuff they're forcing her into buying. I told her that I would be able to make her medicine from cannabis that wouldn't get her high, but would just transfer the medicinal effects to her, I don't think she really believed me. She feels morally wrong with the whole idea because she's been told her whole life how bad of a drug it is, and how illegal and awful cannabis is...
I showed her this video and I honestly believe it may have changed her outlook, She's asking me about how we would get her more leaves, once my plant is done, Which is more than she's ever inquired.

So once again,

I am eternally grateful for sharing such a simple video.
:grat:

Last edited:
A friend of mine Juices a LOT.I was curious if increasing the Brix levels might help with the healing properties some?

Not everybody's body can handle this, I believe its better handle with care!:peace:

Soylent might be referring to the magic bullet method. There is a lot of left over fiber and plant material in that drink, and some peoples bodies might not be able to handle it. If that's the case they should spring for a good wheat grass type juicer to eliminate the plant mater but keep the juice (benefit). I have both and it's a lot of work to juice a few leaves; the MB is a great idea for small batches. I'll give it a whirl Thanks! :)

Best not to use your normal, high speed juicer.

The heat cause by the friction kills the beneficial enzymes.

You need a masher or pulper that does it slowly, you can get hand-operated ones.

steely

Back