DIY CBD capsules, ongoing journey

I appreciate your detailed journey into DIY CBD capsules; it's fascinating how you're exploring the process.
It's true that medical cannabis and its various components can have unique effects on individuals, and it's all about finding what works best for you. Keep up the experimentation and documenting your findings – it might lead to some exciting discoveries!
If you're interested in alternative ways to manage your well-being, you could also check out what is HHC Gummies. They've been getting some buzz lately. But as you rightly mentioned, it's all about personal preferences and what works for you in the end.

I'll continue to throw stuff up here, as I learn or encounter new things. Earlier my experience was that the CBD (taken an hour prior to THC) seemed to occupy brain receptors blocking access to THC and seemingly preventing me from getting truly stoned -- that is no longer the case. Not sure why, but in the last few months I've been easily able to get way too stoned. I'm not sure if it has to do with CBD tolerance or physiological adaptation, but I'm considering a total cannabinoid tolerance break for a full reset. A few days of ibuprofen and Tums won't kill me.

Back