Eating/Juicing Raw Cannabis

You need a masticating juicer! It's the only one that breaks the chemical down for absorption without pulverizing it or using heat! Omega 8003 is what I'm about to order! Best price online is $230 usd!

Masticating ! That's the word i was looking for !

Or you could just chew the leaves, some self-mastication ;+}

steely

I have seen several people eat the fan leaves like salad. No shit!! Lol I hate salad but might learn to love it!! Haha

You need a masticating juicer! It's the only one that breaks the chemical down for absorption without pulverizing it or using heat!
With powerful blender you can break whatever you would like :).

With powerful blender you can break whatever you would like :).

yes but the powerful one breaks down the healthy enzymes due to heat from friction, which is why it needs to be done slowly.

steely

yes but the powerful one breaks down the healthy enzymes due to heat from friction, which is why it needs to be done slowly.

steely

Exactly!! And this omegas come with the badass little screen trays!

yes but the powerful one breaks down the healthy enzymes due to heat from friction
With some ice it is ok

I watched a video of a caregiver and he said the masticating juicer or a wheatgrass juicer was the only juicers that would deliver the cbd's properly!

I watched a video of a caregiver and he said the masticating juicer or a wheatgrass juicer was the only juicers that would deliver the cbd's properly!
Than listen to him :grin: . :Sharing One: However it will not change my opinion :xlaugh:

Back