Sawney's Beans Emerald Archer: Ep. 1. The Legend of Sawney’s (Magic) Beans.

Emerald Archer

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
There is a legend of a murderous cannibal and his brood of kinsmen that roam the hills of Scotland, and this is not that story. This is more of a bed time story. You see when Emerald Archer was a young lad his Mum and Pop would read him bedtime stories of dragons and magic and mythical creatures. His favorite tale involved the mysterious Sawney and his magic beans. The legendary beans were said to posses vast and mysterious powers.

Young Emerald Archer thought.. “One day I will set off on a quest to obtain these magic beans”. And one day, that is what he did.
The Archer and Sawney finally crossed paths. He confronted Sawney about his murderous ways, but the clever Sawney revealed he was only testing the Archer. Sawney and the Acher broke bread shared wine and did have a fine encounter. Upon leaving from Sawney‘s cove, he brandished a small cloth sack handing it to the Archer and said “These Beans have a special purpose. Please see that they are sowed with love and they will bring you and your friends happiness”.
And he grew happily ever after.

And the beans will be displayed in this thread…
IMG_1132.jpeg

Blue Lights
Bronson
Nightmare
Skoosh.

Last edited:
Going to try and keep a weekly pick (Wednesday Weekly)
first fortnight is kinda boring, but nonetheless the sprouts were doing well then as you will surly see (through my transparent grow n show style) spoilers i stunted one and almost a second.. but all shall be good.
IMG_1136.jpeg

Another Wednesday weekly.
IMG_1140.jpeg

Things were good, but definitely not ALL good.

I believe I had a heavy hand with the new 2Gal pots, its hard to say for sure, as one can see… the Bronson and the Nightmare esp were loving the tent. Skoosh and esp the Blue Light, i stunted TF out of her.
this was the start of week three from planting. The three bigger plants made me feel like even though I should probably start a new one, ill let this play out, and see if she does anything. The three should be a nice crop for my needs and the homies that i share the love with.

Another weekly Wednesday.
now this fortnight was vastly different than the previous two. Nightmare commanded the tent, she was the pace setter for light distances. She tried to touch it i swear. Bronson also was happy in the environment and on the watering sched. Skoosh bringing up the third rank. She stunted a bit too, but bounced back and will make for nice meds I believe. The Blue Light i messed up. I *SHOULD* have kulled her, but i do extracting so she wont be a total loss.. but she will not be producing much of amy smoke. I check my Hubris. Well played. But them three though! What?!? Yes.
IMG_1154.jpeg

two days later…

IMG_1155.jpeg

and the weekend 5 days later.. we are D 52 from seed and on pace for about 25-30 more days to Chop-n-crop. Organics may stretch me out 40 + But its home grow so no rush.
IMG_1156.jpeg

and this lass is my Tangerine Leopard gecko we have affectionately named Peach.
IMG_1152.jpeg

oh yeah, I was spouting off in @hope2grow and @Lil Dab threads about how my tent has those coffee shop scents of java caramel and coco swirling around in the tent to complement the gazefest these girls have been esp in the last month. I am getting more familiar musk and that basil/parsley/cilantro earthy now that the flowers are swelling and the bracts bust with bloom.

@Sawney_bean Virtual handshake my man. You have brought some much needed excitement to my dopamine when i woft in a whiff of these cultivars. Well done monn. *chefs kiss*

now this fortnight was vastly different than the previous two

Feel like I'm reading game of thrones book or something first thread I've seen someone tell time in fortnights:toke::crying:

oh yeah, I was spouting off in @hope2grow and @Lil Dab threads

I don't recall any spouting off but do appreciate the tag in here for the ride now :pop::pass:

I appreciate the rep cuz! :pass::cheers:
and maybe its the 10 degrees of Sawney Beans that I associate with yous, but I know we both are ultra happy to have these magic bean stalks in our gardens !

Yessir their good stuff just started some broson and deadite just sprouted will be updating soon

Another weekly Wednesday.
now this fortnight was vastly different than the previous two. Nightmare commanded the tent, she was the pace setter for light distances. She tried to touch it i swear. Bronson also was happy in the environment and on the watering sched. Skoosh bringing up the third rank. She stunted a bit too, but bounced back and will make for nice meds I believe. The Blue Light i messed up. I *SHOULD* have kulled her, but i do extracting so she wont be a total loss.. but she will not be producing much of amy smoke. I check my Hubris. Well played. But them three though! What?!? Yes.
View attachment 1641314
two days later…

View attachment 1641315
and the weekend 5 days later.. we are D 52 from seed and on pace for about 25-30 more days to Chop-n-crop. Organics may stretch me out 40 + But its home grow so no rush.
View attachment 1641316
and this lass is my Tangerine Leopard gecko we have affectionately named Peach.
View attachment 1641317
oh yeah, I was spouting off in @hope2grow and @Lil Dab threads about how my tent has those coffee shop scents of java caramel and coco swirling around in the tent to complement the gazefest these girls have been esp in the last month. I am getting more familiar musk and that basil/parsley/cilantro earthy now that the flowers are swelling and the bracts bust with bloom.

@Sawney_bean Virtual handshake my man. You have brought some much needed excitement to my dopamine when i woft in a whiff of these cultivars. Well done monn. *chefs kiss*
Glad you are getting a happy wiff from the tent lol .
All on track by the looks of things. Shame about the blue lights but I'm sure you still have seeds of it to run again.
Thanks buddy 😘

Glad you are getting a happy wiff from the tent lol .
All on track by the looks of things. Shame about the blue lights but I'm sure you still have seeds of it to run again.
Thanks buddy 😘
It smells wonderful. The Blue Light will see redemption. Your ‘satchel’ was generous.

Back