EoF's Organic Winter Run

Got a full run or real RSO. a whole pound reduced into this wee jar O wonder right here. stupid kinda strong too. :hothot::stir:

cpl testers I am using these new samples I got with the help of a buddy.

001.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
021.JPG
019.JPG

How do Errbody, Been going through it as usual.Been hard keeping up with the grows n such. Pain and fatigue is a MOFO YO. I recently chopped a few plants. they did fine but not as good as I had hoped. but thats just due to me,not the plant or gear. got a cpl small one going atm too. Got RSO, has been helpful too.Got some new soil stuff. I have a 100% experimental grow going up now actually. mixed some things earlier.So I will certainly try to post a few times n see how we get on with these components.Good items from all I have ever seen on them overall. but,yet I have never used them.recommended them several time.Based on the fact I have seen reliable results from others grows with minimal input..SO,here we be. FK MS!! :crying::dragon8:
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
016.JPG

Looks like excellent plant food my friend. Best wishes for the grow:growing:
I've gotten Very lazy in my old age and am using KIS ammendment this year. Finges crossed:smoking:

Thanks! Its tougher since my MS has been giving lots of grief as of late..always progressing. so its a challenge tbh. thats half the reason I dont take lots of pictures and up load here n stuff. cant make any money at it. so .LOL lots of work. but I tend to do IG a lot tbh. random pictures but doing it up right here is hard for me.But I appreciate the kind words.

001.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
021.JPG

Yea have another pal with ms it is tough to see it progressing, but I sure admire the spirit that keeps a person going in spite of. Aways good to see your lovely plants my friend:pass:

Thank you bro.Its far from easy. they call it a snowflake disease. funny name tbh :haha: but that is because each person with MS is unique.No 2 have thee exact same issues. its the only one like that.. strange. Thanks bro. appreciate it man. its hard asf lots of the time. Pain and fatigue are the biggest deals short of cog fog and dizziness.

Getting close to ripe n chop time. lol then got a few new ones going up.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG

Back