EoF's Organic Winter Run

Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
yes
High everyone! :pass: Wanted to show a few pictures n things as I pot up and soak some beans in the coming week or two. Got some fresh new beans from Sensible Seeds for my winter run.

Delicious Candy Auto Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Delicious Candy Auto Feminized Cannabis Seeds by Delicious Seeds: The development of this strain started with the creation of automatic versions of original Cheese and our Caramelo. The result is a very fast flowering auto strain with marked indica and sativa characteristics. Delicious Candy Auto is a medium-sized/tall plant that is compact and robust. The breeder recommends germinating in the final pot with a spongy substrate and good drainage. Thrives in 7 litre pots indoors, producing one main bud surrounded by other smaller ones on the lower branches and, as a result, making best use of the amount of light used. A bigger pot outdoors will produce a better-branched and taller plant. With enough sunlight and good soil the branches should become laden with large, dense buds. Surprisingly quick bearing in mind the size and quantity of flowers it will quickly start to produce a large quantity of floral-smelling resin. As they dry, the buds develop more notably acidic notes like liquorice or peppery spices. The effect is totally indica; markedly physical with only slight cerebral stimulation. Very effective in treating muscular pain, insomnia or anxiety an excellent strain for medicinal usage for patients requiring high CBD levels

Gelato Auto Seeds Description
Well-structured and stable, Gelato Auto feminized cannabis seeds produce a plant known for its unbelievably sweet flavor and intense THC hit. Created by crossing Gelato with a hybrid of Girl Scout Cookies and an unknown Ruderalis, this caramel and citrus scented strain takes between 56 – 63 days to flower.

Distinguishable by its frosty, orange pistil covered buds, plants boast vibrant green colors that turn purple as they mature. Producing an incredible ice cream flavor, Gelato Auto provides an uplifting, giggly and energetic high

Exodus Cheese Autoflowering CBD Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Exodus Cheese Autoflowering CBD Feminized Cannabis Seeds by Green House Seeds: Very similar to Exodus Cheese, with the distinctive stoned effect and the classic flavor. 7 weeks flowering time with a yield up to 500gr/m2 can be flowered at any photoperiod between 12 and 18 hours of light per day. 9 weeks total crop time. Outdoor flowering 7 weeks flowering time with a production up to 70 to 80gr/plant, medium-short plant, with small branching 80 to 90cm total height, can be flowered any time of the year provided temperature stays above 10° C.

Super Skunk Auto Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Super Skunk Auto Feminized Cannabis Seeds by Dr Krippling Seeds: Tall plant with a resinous compact core. Due to the achievable size of buds this strain can produce plants can be forced to flower for an extra week or two to get a denser and more productive yield, but this would only be advised in the height of summer, to avoid any mould problems that could occur if left to flower for a long time, simply because of the excessive density, size and resin.

Wedding Cake Auto Description
WEDDING CAKE AUTO Coated in tasty sugar crystals, like a fine cake, our Super WEDDING CAKE AUTO has a very frosty reputation and a perfect addition to there Autoflowering Cali Collection. The results of melding Wedding Cake and our BF Super Auto #1, this plant will not disappoint with elevated strength from the skywalker OG traits in our super auto, creating increased resistance to bugs and stress while the root structure bursts in to life from day 1.
For lovers of white strains with crystal covered buds, WEDDING CAKE AUTO™ is a real treat. Indica dominant 65% studded with bud, this plant has very tight node spacing. Only a few weeks after planting, weighty buds shimmering like jewels in the light, will start to take form.
After only 70-75 days these gleaming grape flavoured gargantuan flowers packed tightly together will be perfectly formed, ready for harvest, at a final height of 90cm, 500 gr/m² is easily achievable, up to 750 gr/m² outdoors.
THC has been tested at 25% with 2.4% CBD. Take care though as overindulgence may send you into an unstoppable berry flavoured voyage of deep relaxation and slumber. Don’t miss out on this historic piece of autoflowering mastery from the Barney’s Farm Lab

I will get some pictures up soon..Until then I will post a few from the last cpl grows I have done..and a cpl classic shots maybe..Thanks :pass:

And I turn 50 the end of this week.YAY!! :haha::rofl:

003.JPG
006 (1).JPG
016.JPG
030.JPG
065.JPG
Sour'D Mango.jpg

Fine work I see there and very nice pics. The new stuff should be a great run.

Congratulations on making it to 50! Welcome to the wrong side of the tracks. hahahaha

We all get to be young, you only get to be old if you're lucky!

got a purple scoops finishing up currently. got a cpl testers a few weeks into growing. and planning on getting a few things stared soon too. got some shroomer dudes,probably another scoops.. a scooped fuel,hawaiian skunk,and a few others to round out a summer grow.

001.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG

Back