Indoor Fast Buds-Gelato Auto & Purple Punch Auto

Final Weights after the dry and trim:
Gelato Auto plant 1: 90.6 grams
Gelato Auto plant 2: 97.1 grams
Purple Punch Auto plant 1: 99.7 grams
Purple Punch Auto plant 2: 103.3 grams
Purple Punch Auto plant 3: 107.6 grams

Total weight of all 5 plants trimmed and dried nuggets: 498.3 grams...
Which is 1 lb, plus 1.5 oz...
Or in Ounces its 17.5 oz
(however you wanna look at it)

Final Weights after the dry and trim:
Gelato Auto plant 1: 90.6 grams
Gelato Auto plant 2: 97.1 grams
Purple Punch Auto plant 1: 99.7 grams
Purple Punch Auto plant 2: 103.3 grams
Purple Punch Auto plant 3: 107.6 grams

Total weight of all 5 plants trimmed and dried nuggets: 498.3 grams...
Which is 1 lb, plus 1.5 oz...
Or in Ounces its 17.5 oz
(however you wanna look at it)

:bravo: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp

:bravo: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp
:thanks: so much!

Dammn. First bong im smoking and testing is delicious. Not even a day of curing. Its one of the purple punches. man is it delicious and frosty and giving me a good head and body buzz a few bong hits in. Its very smooth after my over two week slow dry. Ive never brown bagged to sweat until this time and I feel the brown paper bags helped the terps pop a lot faster. I usually get that fresh harvest chlorophyll throat burn/irritation if i test smoke them this early. This time its the opposite. I could smoke this bud just as it is. Cant wait to taste the other 4 if I can make it through this bong. Im feeling great already. This is far my best harvest and weed ive grown yet. Im happy I did my research on drying and curing and invested in the proper equipment to nail it after 3 years of heart aches on drying too fast, in harsh environment, or drying too much or jarring them too early and getting bs or mold. The cure is gonna make this weed so damn dank. It already is. I cant wait to see what the cure does. Wow. Great Job @Fast Buds Heather to the whole Breeding team!!! Im glad I finally found my way to growing dank and not hay. 3 years in Im proof if you do the research and invest in your grow and dry. You can succeed. This is proof to me to never give up!!!!! I got knocked down so many times and kept trying knowing all the original growers learned from trial and error and they didnt give up either. I stuck by and here I am three years later finally growing better shit than I get in the streets or dispensaries. That was my goal and my goal is conquered!!! I fucking did it thanks to all the people on here and the OG growers teahing me. Im crying right now im so happy. This is HUGE for me!!!!! This is the moment I been waiting for!!!!!!!!:smoking::worship::headbang::cheers::bighug::bow::woohoo::smokeout::woohoo1::thumbsup::yay::smokeit:

Last edited:
Dammn. First bong im smoking and testing is delicious. Not even a day of curing. Its one of the purple punches. man is it delicious and frosty and giving me a good head and body buzz a few bong hits in. Its very smooth after my over two week slow dry. Ive never brown bagged to sweat until this time and I feel the brown paper bags helped the terps pop a lot faster. I usually get that fresh harvest chlorophyll throat burn/irritation if i test smoke them this early. This time its the opposite. I could smoke this bud just as it is. Cant wait to taste the other 4 if I can make it through this bong. Im feeling great already. This is far my best harvest and weed ive grown yet. Im happy I did my research on drying and curing and invested in the proper equipment to nail it after 3 years of heart aches on drying too fast, in harsh environment, or drying too much or jarring them too early and getting bs or mold. The cure is gonna make this weed so damn dank. It already is. I cant wait to see what the cure does. Wow. Great Job @Fast Buds Heather to the whole Breeding team!!! Im glad I finally found my way to growing dank and not hay. 3 years in Im proof if you do the research and invest in your grow and dry. You can succeed. This is proof to me to never give up!!!!! I got knocked down so many times and kept trying knowing all the original growers learned from trial and error and they didnt give up either. I stuck by and here I am three years later finally growing better shit than I get in the streets or dispensaries. That was my goal and my goal is conquered!!! I fucking did it thanks to all the people on here and the OG growers teahing me. Im crying right now im so happy. This is HUGE for me!!!!! This is the moment I been waiting for!!!!!!!!:smoking::worship::headbang::cheers::bighug::bow::woohoo::smokeout::woohoo1::thumbsup::yay::smokeit:
Congrats on a really fine result! :pighug: :worship:

Glad you are enjoying it!! Let me know what you thin after the full cure as well :d5:

Back