Indoor Fast Buds-Gelato Auto & Purple Punch Auto

DankDoctor420

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cheese Quake
Good day growers. I will be growing and showcasing 3 Gelato Autos and 3 Purple Punch Autos from one of my favorite breeders Fast Buds. I will be keeping is super simple by just adding a newer product called Grow Dots which is made by the same dude who makes Recharge. I'll be watering with tap water start to finish. More pics to come once these ladies are planted. I will plant these beans straight in the soil and water them soon as I finish the deep clean in my tent and on my equipment. Always keep it clean growmies! @Fast Buds Heather @Marshydro
PXL_20220210_215049259.jpg

For this grow I will be using:
-8'x4' Vivosun Grow Tent
-3 gallon fabric grow bags
-Biobizz Light Mix Soil
-Grow Dots for Nutrients
-Real Growers Recharge for bennies
-Mars Hydro TSW 2000 LED and Mars Hydro TS 1000 LED with an added flower booster from G8.

I added Grow Dots today on top of my soil as I water by hand from the top. 3 tsp (45 grams) of grow dots on top of soil inside each pot. They recommend 1 tsp (15 grams) per gallon of grow medium and I'm using 3 gallon fabric pots so I fed each pot 3 teaspoons of grow dots which will feed these plants until the end of there lives according to Scotty, the owner of Recharge and Grow Dots. I'll be using recharge once a week and cut that out 3 weeks prior to harvest. Other than that this grow will be water only. Keep it simple stoners!

I added Grow Dots today on top of my soil as I water by hand from the top. 3 tsp (45 grams) of grow dots on top of soil inside each pot. They recommend 1 tsp (15 grams) per gallon of grow medium and I'm using 3 gallon fabric pots so I fed each pot 3 teaspoons of grow dots which will feed these plants until the end of there lives according to Scotty, the owner of Recharge and Grow Dots. I'll be using recharge once a week and cut that out 3 weeks prior to harvest. Other than that this grow will be water only. Keep it simple stoners!

Very interested to see how you get on with the grow dots and good luck with the grow :d5:

Back