Indoor Fast Buds-Gelato Auto & Purple Punch Auto

11 weeks and 1 day. The one gelato auto will not be ready yet. But I'll be chopping 3 purple punch in the back row in 2 days, there are 3 different phenos and 2 gelato autos in the front will be also chopped. The last Gelato is going longer and I'm really excited to see how she finishes. I bet the longest pheno to finish will be the strongest of the 3 Gelato phenos I got. They all smell wonderful. Happy growing and I can't wait to hang these babies up. Before I chop I will post my final pics when they get pulled out of the tent. Happy growing growmies. Hope everyone has a great Monday. Peace Love and Happy Growing
16521025149081809920577828670810.jpg
16521025337718257459188608380921.jpg
16521025611015716611940256628710.jpg

My phone which has my camera is not working properly. I just harvested 3 purple punch autos and two of the gelatos. one gelato needs a few more weeks at least to finish. My phone wont let me log into it cuz the keys 1 2 3 wont work so I cant get into my phone with my password as my screen is being dumb. I am trying to upload final pics, my wife took some on her phone but i cant upload them at this time. they are very frosty and smell delicious, im aiming for 60 degrees F and 60 humidity in my drying tent. 6 inch cloudline ac infinty is controlling humidity if it gets too high and air conditioner to keep temps in check with a levoit humidifer to add humidity when needed. aiming for two weeks then will paper bag them for a day then start trimming them in 2 weeks from today. Then into grove bags for curing when the dry is complete. Will keep this journal updated and will continue trying to figure out how to upload my final pics that my wife took for me before i chopped them. Should be a very nice harvest!!!! Im hoping for about 20 oz off these 5 ladies but we shall see what they weigh when they are dry. Peace and happy growing!!!!!!!!!

I was able to upload pics prior to the chop in ths above post

so what was the final dry weight :confused1: ppp
Its still drying. Just checked the moisture content in stems and they contain 22 to 23 percent moisture on my wood moisture meter still at this point. In about a week or less depending on how long they need to keep drying i shall trim and weigh after i burp em in brown paper bags for a day when they get down to 12 percent. Then when they hit 11 percent on my meter they will go in grove bags for the final cure. Weights to come soon from each plant. :smoking: the last gelato auto pheno/cultivar will be chopped when these ladies are dry and curing.

Its still drying. Just checked the moisture content in stems and they contain 22 to 23 percent moisture on my wood moisture meter still at this point. In about a week or less depending on how long they need to keep drying i shall trim and weigh after i burp em in brown paper bags for a day when they get down to 12 percent. Then when they hit 11 percent on my meter they will go in grove bags for the final cure. Weights to come soon from each plant. :smoking: the last gelato auto pheno/cultivar will be chopped when these ladies are dry and curing.

ok well, jus tag me whenever the dry weight comez in ;) and plz post picz of the weight :thanks: :thumbsup: ppp

Back