Fast Buds Fast Budz Blackberry Grow...House and Garden Coco Feeding Chart Needed

Reaction score
Hi every1 fast buds lol..i just got 10 Blackberry 3 Girl Scout Cookies 3 Pineapple Express and 3 West Coast OG all from Fast Buds..i will be grow 10 in a 4x8 tent with 2000 watts..i will be starting them under MH first then switch bulbs to HPS They all with be started in a 4x4 tent 1000watts dimmed to the lowest setting... I'm looking for great yields and quality medicine...I am going with House and Garden nutrient line and their additives also what I really need help with is a true feeding chart per gallon for each week..A lot of people say go with there chart and half strength but to me that's pretty confusing since autos are 10-12 weeks in my experience.. I was hoping if fast buds or someone with some good knowledge on making formulas if you can please help break it down for me... I will be using coco and house and garden coco line and additives.im hoping someone will take the time and help a fellow patient and novice grower come up with a great chart for my weeks also break it down for each gallon of water also going to most likely be using RO water..i will be starting the 10 blackberry seeds in a week so if I can get any info as soon as possible. I will be making a grow journal through my whole grow so keep up to date.. lets see how many fellow grower wanna give me a hand.. hope to hear from you

Back