New Grower Feeding schedule

Reaction score
Any one can give me a good feeding schedule for train wreck autoflower currently 7 day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to know the specifics of your grow. Which medium are you using? Which nutes, if already purchased? Which light? A pic would be nice too.

We need to know the specifics of your grow. Which medium are you using? Which nutes, if already purchased? Which light? A pic would be nice too.

I'm using a organic medium moisture soil, 600w led full spectrum light and the bite are these
a8b826c3b8b63f999c4eba99b78ff479.jpg
ab06652473680908609ea87d2b79760b.jpg

What's in it.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

@Xaluti hey brother thats only really a humic acid additive. Not a complete cannabis feed.
Unless thats like a super soil

@Xaluti hey brother thats only really a humic acid additive. Not a complete cannabis feed.
Unless thats like a super soil

I don't know I did some reading about it online on humicland.com and it says it's used from seed to flower. My babies are doing great at the moment. Any recommendations on what nutes I have to buy? There are so many I don't know where to start from. The girls are on day 12. I'm so happy an exited I don't want to fuck it up!!!

7ab8629bc6de55a7d414aedad90a4b78.jpg

@Xaluti yea you can use it from seed to flower but its a bit like us taling a multivitamin- it will help our diet but we need protein carbs and fats from real food.

If you hadnt already planted i would advise biotabs. Theyre slow release tablets that feed plant meaning all you have to do is give plain water.

The choices of nutrients are huge- common ones on here would be biobizz, ghe, advanced, remo, canna, green planet etc.are there any growers on here whos results you like? Just copy them and their schedule.
Whatever you decide we'll help you make a good feed schedule
:pass:

@Xaluti yea you can use it from seed to flower but its a bit like us taling a multivitamin- it will help our diet but we need protein carbs and fats from real food.

If you hadnt already planted i would advise biotabs. Theyre slow release tablets that feed plant meaning all you have to do is give plain water.

The choices of nutrients are huge- common ones on here would be biobizz, ghe, advanced, remo, canna, green planet etc.are there any growers on here whos results you like? Just copy them and their schedule.
Whatever you decide we'll help you make a good feed schedule
:pass:

Thanks a lot. The biotabs sound like some thing I can use till I organize my self properly. Thanks again for all the help mate

The bio tabs, where would I place them?

Dont quote me but i think u put them about 5cm deep in the soil. And use 1 tab for every 5 litres of soil- but it takes a couple week for them to break down and release nutes thats why you put them in just before planting your seeds.
Check out the biotabs section some excellent low maintenance grows in there

Back