Seed Stockers Few pics of some deficient hyper ryders

It really does go to show though.....you don't need to nail a grow perfectly, to get a decent bag of exceptional bud!!
It's a good job too. Otherwise, I would be smoking street weed...

Wish you guys were here!! The smell on the 4 hyper ryders is excellent...very much grapefruity in odour. More on the toke in a coupe of weeks once it cures up a bit.
sounds great the one i grew was more orange than grapefruit very nice smoke i think it should be released under a different name since it didnt finish as fast as SS were hoping

sounds great the one i grew was more orange than grapefruit very nice smoke i think it should be released under a different name since it didnt finish as fast as SS were hoping

The first 2 i grew finished very quickly, in fact they were 2 of my fastest autos ever, finishing with 10-20% amber in 60 days

The first 2 i grew finished very quickly, in fact they were 2 of my fastest autos ever, finishing with 10-20% amber in 60 days
mine was on the quicker side too but was also small i think they were hoping for a very fast auto to match the name at least thats what i was told

mine was on the quicker side too but was also small i think they were hoping for a very fast auto to match the name at least thats what i was told

Yeah i was super psyched with the 60 day finish and a bit disappointed with the 75

If you can get portal bloodstone, its a very, very fast finish...just under 60 on the 2 i grew...think one was 55

If you can get portal bloodstone, its a very, very fast finish...just under 60 on the 2 i grew...think one was 55
sticking with photos for the moment but i do have a pack of fast testers il be doing a journal this year somtime

Back