Seed Stockers Few pics of some deficient hyper ryders

Ah photos...whatcha running? DP gear?
seed stockers new stuff i might try out the new DP stuff if i can fit some in otherwise il get my freind to run them so i can watch :muahaha:

seed stockers new stuff i might try out the new DP stuff if i can fit some in otherwise il get my freind to run them so i can watch :muahaha:

I have the new desfran auto running...ran into some feed problems but she is doing okay in the cool climate

I have the new desfran auto running...ran into some feed problems but she is doing okay in the cool climate
very nice shes on the list to try in the future the photo version that is when i have extra space for projects and the time and skill to grow a 15week haze how long you think the auto will go

very nice shes on the list to try in the future the photo version that is when i have extra space for projects and the time and skill to grow a 15week haze how long you think the auto will go

Its supposed to be the longest running auto in the dp line...mine hit preflower early signs around day 25...hopefully i can get my feeds under control, thread in the DP section if you feel like taking a look...also have a Cookies and a night queen growing.

it was the photo desfran that forced my hand to get the auto asap when i was released!! Only a few guys i have ever met had grown it out, but the few that had told me of some extremely intense sativa highs on it, some got a psychedelic high..sounds like a good change to me!!

Its supposed to be the longest running auto in the dp line...mine hit preflower early signs around day 25...hopefully i can get my feeds under control, thread in the DP section if you feel like taking a look...also have a Cookies and a night queen growing.
it was the photo desfran that forced my hand to get the auto asap when i was released!! Only a few guys i have ever met had grown it out, but the few that had told me of some extremely intense sativa highs on it, some got a psychedelic high..sounds like a good change to me!!
il certainly have a look loved both the night queen and cookies i grew if you get the short fat pheno on the cookies watch for rot in the main cola she gets fat and dense

il certainly have a look loved both the night queen and cookies i grew if you get the short fat pheno on the cookies watch for rot in the main cola she gets fat and dense

Yeah i have had some rot issues on the cookies before...increased fan circulation seems to clear up future grows with it. Love the cookies!! awesome bud on them for sure...and the NQ.....wooooo!! NQ is the best!

Back