Indoor Finish of ICU#2 and Bad Betty

Well, as motivation... I'll try... but I have my doubts... lol

Well done FD! WELL DONE!

ps.. downloaded the cannauna music... was listening t it as i read the thread... interestingly enough... wiz's dancers are dancin with the beat! :)

TY JM i appreciate it my friend

Now i give you

The almost 10 week old BB

After close inspection last night i FINALLY see golden trichs. I didnt think that it had it in her but shes about to come down. Gonna let the pot dry out and she'll come down this weekend sometime.

SO here she is

350.jpg

351.jpg

crazy thing about this plant is i have been flushing for almost 4 weeks now and she is just now starting to yellow
Feeding nothing but rain water that is balanced. Cant get over the greenness of this plant

:bow: Yup, that is going to smash some yield records for sure!

:ama:

Hey Bro....

Got your smoke report yesterday.....Bloody Brilliant...when you put the hard work in..you want the Result and you GOT IT.

Gratifying Indeed.

Made me Smile..Wide....:jump:

I've added some Tags to your thread..
talking yesterday about Google made me think..
stick Art of the Auto on there..
you were talking about a book by that name..

so I thought the Ghost Readers might Google that to Find You.

BTW..on the front page this morning..I noticed new listings..
Think it might be for the same kinda thing..for the Google spider thingy...
I read across...
mildew..mites..mold...Mossy....:no:
damn..
it is nice to know that you stand behind all the other Pests when it comes to Listings.

Gotta a New tric to show you..stands out from the crowd with a conical bottom half.
On the DC..needs investigating.
I'll fetch it shortly.

Aiiiyyyyeeeee...I have just scrolled down and seen her....

DAMN..DAMN..DAMN....

Oh F*cking Hell.....That is the BITCH BRO...

WOOOooooooohhhhhooooooOOOOOOO

Aw Bro.....just Bloody Tree-mendous...

Hey Bro....

Got your smoke report yesterday.....Bloody Brilliant...when you put the hard work in..you want the Result and you GOT IT.

Gratifying Indeed.

Made me Smile..Wide....:jump:

Awesome glad to hear that my friend :thumbs: i bet it makes you proud as a pea cock knowing a goal was reached, as well as helped out a fellow grower in his aliments.

I've added some Tags to your thread..

Thank you have been meaning to do that but with all the other stuff going on its slipped my mind. Finally got some stuff up in the fat bitches thread too. think i am gonna have to stick this bad betty in there too :) :head:

the tags will help people find what we have to offer. I know once i listed
"JEM, PJ, Purple JEM, and Mossy's JEM" to my Art of the auto thread over on RIU it would pick up, and well you know the rest of the story

BTW..on the front page this morning..I noticed new listings..

I saw that and it looks like Bailer has been tagging up and playing with the Google analytics a little bit. Cant wait to tinker with that stuff. Its my pleasure.

mildew..mites..mold...Mossy....
damn..

That does blow bro, at least you have taken a name that is looked down on and turned it into something beautiful. Now when people think Mossy they think Black Dragon, not furry, fluffy, green stuff......well wait a min here lol

:lol::lol::lol:

Gotta a New tric to show you..stands out from the crowd with a conical bottom half.

can't wait to see this one, you have my interest sparked here. I cant wait to show you the golden ones on that Baaaad Bitch. Never seen them before. got a touch of them on ICU but there all over on Bad Betty :evil:

Aiiiyyyyeeeee...I have just scrolled down and seen her....

I know right makes me want to do this :dance::dance: every time i open the cab door. She is a true piece of work Wiz, and i have no one to thank other than you for some kick ass hybrids.

Bad Betty

And the final lady from my winter run has come to an end. What a treat she was tonight.

Final height 18in from top of cup dirt to crown
Wet Weight 143.5 grams :thumbs:
6" pot......what will the dry numbers be ? :peace:

476.jpg

Back