FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Staff member
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
Morning guys!!

I have made it back safe and sound and back in one piece. I have a few things to do today and then ill get on here and start to get some stuff updated.

The site is looking fantastic and in a week i can believe the growth that has happened here. I can wait to get a look at it all and also get some info in here.
Hope all of you had a great week.

The girls are ok i had to take one last night. Caretaker had a mis hap while i was gone but most of the plant was savable. Things like this happen i guess it all cant be perfect.....was a little bummed but still got a decent amount off her. Just a tad earlier than i like. Ill get some pics of the finishing ladies and the trimmed ICU for you soon.

Glad to be back:head:

Mornin FD! Welcome back my friend... looking forward to catchin up and seeing your updated girly photos!

:)

JM

Fd's back yay. :dance:

I was going to ask how the ladies were. That's the trouble with a care taker, they never care as much as you do :buds:. I got a box of those water globes for when i'm out. Usually does a week. Better than nothing i figure.

You've got some catching up to do mate. I also have some ICU pics int he indoor section for you. They are alot more indi this round than last. They look more indica than the ALF's? lol :confused:

Here we go

First off thanks for the welcome back. Things here have really picked up and am glad to see it.

@ Bailer Checked out the thread and there looking great my friend perky and stout. cant wait to see em.

@ Wiz Look real close here come the monsters.....:twist:

ICU on the left and BB on the right, The bad betty seems to be more sativa dom? Shes even budding like one....

73.jpg

74.jpg

75.jpg

They are alot more indi this round than last. They look more indica than the ALF's? lol :confused:

Two of my ICU's were really indy dom, more so than the ALF. This big one was the heaviest leaning towards indi. Her buds show it too.

Damn FD this really makes me wish I could grow indoors where I'm at....

Damn FD this really makes me wish I could grow indoors where I'm at....

Bravo! Nice n Fat!

Thanks guys and they were a treat to come home too. The one ICU that bit the dust is drying and i am dying to sample. It came down a bit early
something like 7 weeks 2 days but i think that it will be ok. Seems that the bud has good tric cover and i have some milky ones on there but i have yet to see amber. Just going to be a head high.

One other thing bear with me guys as i get to running in here. Its going to take some time to go through some of this and catch all back up. If there is something that i missed and you wanted me to look at let me know. I will try my best to get at a good bit of the info today. We got 5in of snow last night and my state has NO means of removal other than letting it melt off. Beauty of living in the south.

So with my time off today i will be here a good deal trying to catch up and then i will be adding in some more things as well as pics and other sorts. Thanks again for understanding my leave of absence ladies and gentlemen, now its time to get my nose to the grind stone :)

The site is looking fantastic and in a week i can believe the growth that has happened here. I can wait to get a look at it all and also get some info in here.
AMEN BRO.

It is looking all fresh and exciting....everybody working their ass's off....
Info for AF-ers By AF-ers...couldn't get better.

The girls are ok i had to take one last night. Caretaker had a mis hap while i was gone but most of the plant was savable
Bummer........but at least you got a Return.......not a total loss...

@ Wiz Look real close here come the monsters.....

Bravo Bro.......you Have it.........little FAT Monsters.........
amazing density in there..looks heavy weight..
Right...
we just need to teach the world how to grow as well as this....and we are laughing...

The bad betty seems to be more sativa dom? Shes even budding like one....
I Think you will find both..I haven't really seperated the pheno's out..
Red colour strengthening was the remit.

Both have great bud hangers on them..
But my greedy eye is straight to the ICU...she is a Show-off...
Your Betty is a Hider..hard to capture her buds Well for camera...until you have her leaves off....
and she is n-n-naked....

Pick a pot up in each hand and give them a wobble...do you feel a different centre of balance on them...
I'm expecting your ICU to have slightly more of a Shimmy/over balance than the BB...?

Is the ICU COLOURED..........?
Can't tell if it is your Lights or not.

Stunning Bro.....Well Impressed.......:clap:

Back