Indoor Finish of ICU#2 and Bad Betty

It is looking all fresh and exciting....everybody working their ass's off....
Info for AF-ers By AF-ers...couldn't get better.

Exactly and thats what we always wanted. Now its time to release the fury

Bummer........but at least you got a Return.......not a total loss...

Exactly and im not hurt by it at all. I got a decent amount i think for the damage that was done. Was surprised actually at what was left. It all smokes is what i always say.

Bravo Bro.......you Have it.........little FAT Monsters.........
amazing density in there..looks heavy weight..

Thank you my friend. They really are packing it on to be honest lots of white pisitils too and still more clear than anything. Seems they still have some work to do. Cant wait to see what they look like in a week.

Both have great bud hangers on them..
:hump::hump::dance::dance:

They sure do, BB seems to be one to pack all her weight on later than sooner. If this is as sati dom as i think it is shell be a late finish, tons and tons of white pistils left there. If she swells like the under side has its on...

But my greedy eye is straight to the ICU...she is a Show-off...

Indeed she is and she has had my eye from day one. This is that uber indy bitch

Pick a pot up in each hand and give them a wobble...do you feel a different centre of balance on them...

They both wobble like bobble heads my friend :head::head: Every time i water they just do the Mossy Wiggle. :dance:

Is the ICU COLOURED..........?
Can't tell if it is your Lights or not.

Pure white so far, and no look to change ...... I tell you i am destand to have em.

Stunning Bro.....Well Impressed.......:clap:

As always thank you for your kind words means the world to me

Somethin was screwy before, I can say that... couldn't get an article to post for some reason... thanks for the repair!

:)

Fixed the lock on this guys not sure what happened here.

Dude I was so glad to see ya made it over, but then I couldn't post in your thread. Glad your vacation was fun, its always good to see family around the holidays. PJ #2 Died after popping, it came up out of the dirt but wouldn't shed it's shell, I assisted after three days, then it died. My fault probably. Now though I have changed my soil a bit, I made my own batch but it was a bit too hot as my lemon skunk got its first set of true leaves burnt. So I have transplanted everything that was in that soil and have gone to normal seed starting soil in my top tier and the stronger stuff in the bottom tier. I'm getting some dirt ready now for a couple more runs on the PJ's. Going to do 2 on this try then six on my next, keeping the best and crossing them with each other to get an F2.

FD i was wondering what was going on? I was thinking is he done? moving it? lol Why's i locked?

I am installing the 4.1.1 patch tonight for the script. It fixes a list of like 50 bugs!

That ICU gal is gorgeous!! The buds look like a breeder shot. You know the one where he went through 100 differnt phenos to pic that one plant to photo.

PJ #2 Died after popping, it came up out of the dirt but wouldn't shed it's shell, I assisted after three days, then it died.

Sorry to hear that my man but maybe the next go around will be the ones that you are looking for remember if you have a big enough pot start them together
like Wiz said its a gardeners trick. One Boy One Girl, in hope of survival.

The seed making process is always fun and i am sure that you will love making the f2's especially if you open pollinate.

I can see that my ICU#2 BX1 are about ready to come out of their husks. :)

FD i was wondering what was going on? I was thinking is he done? moving it? lol Why's i locked?

I am installing the 4.1.1 patch tonight for the script. It fixes a list of like 50 bugs!

That ICU gal is gorgeous!! The buds look like a breeder shot. You know the one where he went through 100 differnt phenos to pic that one plant to photo.

I was thinking the same thing. I came in posted the pics and then came back in the AM and it was locked? Weird.

Ill have to take a look at it after the install and poke around. I have noticed a speed pick up and that is always a good thing.

And thank you my friend on the ICU. She is a shining star, like Wiz said she is a show off. I am so glad that i hit this with JEM the BX should be nice.
That size and i hope some color.

Oh and the JEMs i have going right now. Both are.............................white......:amazon:

How do you get all the whites and greens?

I thought I was cursed. You my friend carry a white cloud or some thing.

I can't wait to see your post when you finally get your first colourd pheno. That'll be a good one. haha

How do you get all the whites and greens?

Dunno my friend seems that every been i pop is a white. Maybe just maybe ill get one or 2 out of the 500 seeds i got from the f1 run who knows well see.

I thought I was cursed. You my friend carry a white cloud or some thing.

I can't wait to see your post when you finally get your first colourd pheno. That'll be a good one. haha

I dunno dude i think i have the curse worse that anyone, i would have thought by now id get something but nothing has shown.
I can tell you this though. Some of these whites have been the best smoke i have ever had. This stuff has been wiping the floor.
I have my fingers crossed though for the Bx beans. They might have some color in them.

Oy mr yin & yan...
I got this for you when you were away..
photo of the solar eclipse..thought it had light blurs..
But..if you look at the image on the left..you will see it is the reverse reflection of the eclipse...
yin & yan in the sky..thought you would like it..

85.jpg

and since the chinese believe an eclipse is a dragon biting a lump out of the sun..

I caught the dragons breath..
and I'm blowing it all over you..and your girls..
and all the girls you make...

13.jpg

I blew it all over the site..
but I though you needed a double dose..
since you are so Colour Resistant....:firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:

Ah...it's good to be home..isn't it......:smoke:

Last edited:
Back