New Grower First grow, rocky start, help me hone in and finish strong. 7(?) White Widows/ 1 GSC

@MarshydroTina hey could you tell me what kind of light this is in the pic attached? I have two and am considering swapping out what’s in my tent now for these as I assume it’s going to have more coverage, but if not sure of the specifics. Much appreciated.

So I think I’ve been PHing my water too low. I collected a couple gallons of rain water that was 6.5 ph. I forgot to check the PPM but I have a little left and will later.

Still struggling to identify exactly what’s wrong with my plants. I guess I will make a new post in the infirmary. I had been giving them water around 5.8 and 300 PPM. But I’ve read that the soil in using, FFOF, doesn’t really need to be PHed because it has buffers. So either way I’m curious to see how they react to the last watering.

Pics are from about two days ago.

My friend, im sorry for late reply. I just saw it. Next time, you could PM me.

It's Mars reflector 92, coverage:Veg:2'x3',Bloom:1.5’x3’ They are all sold out, SP150 can be a better alternative

Last edited:
@Lowcoast grower 2 @DankBagel @Uro @CookiesKush1 @Deke

You’ve been randomly selected by me because you grow indoors in soil! If you wouldn’t mind checking out what I’ve posted recently and giving some feedback I would be eternally great full. If you can or don’t want to no worries my friends. Grow on.

take a
@Lowcoast grower 2 @DankBagel @Uro @CookiesKush1 @Deke

You’ve been randomly selected by me because you grow indoors in soil! If you wouldn’t mind checking out what I’ve posted recently and giving some feedback I would be eternally great full. If you can or don’t want to no worries my friends. Grow on.

take a pic of your whole tent man , and the whole plant including the pot

Back