Flower progression?

LearningMore

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Would someone be kind enough to put together some pics of how flowers should look as they progress through to maturity? I am 100% clear on the (concepts) of trichs and clear (not ready) vs cloudy (just about there) plus amber (bring on sweet couch-lock and SLEEP as the % increases….). But I am not at all clear about how flower itself should look as it progresses (hence I missed when my first bud ever was going to seed). :evil: I scope out bud pics all the time, but it’s hard to get a sense of normal progression. Trying to fill the (many) gaps in my knowledge. Thanks in advance!

Would someone be kind enough to put together some pics of how flowers should look as they progress through to maturity? I am 100% clear on the (concepts) of trichs and clear (not ready) vs cloudy (just about there) plus amber (bring on sweet couch-lock and SLEEP as the % increases….). But I am not at all clear about how flower itself should look as it progresses (hence I missed when my first bud ever was going to seed). :evil: I scope out bud pics all the time, but it’s hard to get a sense of normal progression. Trying to fill the (many) gaps in my knowledge. Thanks in advance!
If you go to any of @pop22 journals you will see great progression

click on the link under this post it will bring you to my thread have 5-6 grows start to finish all thread marks so you can just check out the pics

click on the link under this post it will bring you to my thread have 5-6 grows start to finish all thread marks so you can just check out the pics

I finally had the time to sit and go through your pics. Awesome grows; so helpful to see so much (healthy) variation. Thank you!

Back