Irishstoner

Get muni fuck bitches
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Pollen
Hey everyone my blue cheese is at the start of week 10 and I stil waiting on a loupe to come in the post I say it's goin to be a month so I tink that goin be to long to wait so I thinkin of giving it plain water from today on ..... Any advice need help fast

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 213
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 209
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 202
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 208
Still a lot of white pistils , you have some time

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Still a lot of white pistils , you have some time

Do you tink that I shud give her nutes or switch to plain water

That depends on your preference and how much you feed .
Me i would feed her a few more times more then start flush when those hairs are all tucking away and orange and red.

Looks like feed for a week then plain water for 2. White pistils there and shell really swell up if you wait 3 more weeks. This is based off photos too so just an opinion.

I don't flush. Never tasted enough of a difference to compel me to do it.

Looks like feed for a week then plain water for 2. White pistils there and shell really swell up if you wait 3 more weeks. This is based off photos too so just an opinion.
I got a just a handy microscope in a shop today and look at the trichomes and Dere very cloudy and the plant is at the end here life aswel

I got a just a handy microscope in a shop today and look at the trichomes and Dere very cloudy and the plant is at the end here life aswel
Nice so you gonna water only 2 weeks then harvest?

Good deal if shes all cloudy then 2 weeks should be fine. Autoflowers are weird some take forever to change. Some dont amber at all.She looks like shes gonna be some good smoke. I know some autoflower growers dont even pay attention to trichomes they just wait til bud stops swelling then chop. Everyones different I started LST because if i dont then with my setup its almost impossible to grow a natural plant where the bottom.buds are as developed and mature as top buds.just go with your gut on harvesting. Happy growing :smoking::cheers:

Back