oops , not sure what's going on, little help maybe

Fun-guy

LMAO
Reaction score
Hello Folks, newbie here, first grow, was going great (still is ,having fun !!) but I wonder if something happen or not ?
these are Blue Berry Auto's, both same age 7weeks,day 51, but have grown to be different plant structure all along
the one started a lot more sparse, but has BIG nuggs, the other more bushy and filling in, now I started getting some purples coming in
then started getting lighter colors too, especially on the more bushy one
Just not sure being blueberry's, I thought maybe they're just showing there colors ? or maybe a deficiency ?
I think they are flowering nicely, especially the early sparse one, and hoping they can be saved or finish up anyways
would hate to come this far and lose them.
I wonder if it was when I gave cal-mag, maybe too much? So I ran plenty of just water thru to kind of flush them is where im at now, maybe just water from here out?
Not real sure, but guessing maybe 2-6 weeks left (?)(said to be 10-14 week plants?) till harvest, would like to harvest at best time, and seems they could go on longer.
Anyway figured id post some pics , hoping to get some good advice/suggestions/thoughts/comments all welcome (please)
please bare with me as im kinda ignorant on a lot of technical stuff= such as testing Ph etc.,.,.sorry,learning

normal colors for BlueBerry ?
wonder if I need to early harvest ?
or keep them going till full ripeness ?
just water from here on ?
any guidance is appreciated !
Thank You !

IMG_1751.jpeg
IMG_1754.jpeg
IMG_1753.jpeg
IMG_1752.jpeg
IMG_1755.jpeg
IMG_1742.jpeg

The plants look good to me! The coloring on them is just the plant maturing and coloring out. Definitely a good thing! It will progress through the plant as it matures more. Usually when it starts I give my plants about 2-3 weeks till I harvest them. Some to longer, some shorter. It's really all preference. I like about 10-15% amber trichs.

Looks like you will have some pretty fall colors come harvest!

Looks great to me!:d5: Just like the trees in your front yard, the leaves will color in the “fall”…. And you, my friend, have some real beauties:pighug:

on top of that….you generally want to try and avoid chasing deficiencies at this stage of their life…..:pass:

Thanks Folks,
Yeah more paranoid probably then anything, but always nice to have other opinions.
Yes I will continue in hopes for a great first harvest, maybe in a couple/few weeks(?) not real sure just watching for the right time
and probably water from here out.
seems they're still plenty white pistols coming out, so little more time I suspect(?).

Thanks again folks !!

Thanks Folks,
Yeah more paranoid probably then anything, but always nice to have other opinions.
Yes I will continue in hopes for a great first harvest, maybe in a couple/few weeks(?) not real sure just watching for the right time
and probably water from here out.
seems they're still plenty white pistols coming out, so little more time I suspect(?).

Thanks again folks !!
Yea couple more weeks, I’m thinking. They put on a good amount of weight during the bud swelling phase…patience will pay off at this point :pass:

Back