Gnome Automatics Forge F2

Looking good man. I just started some last week. Only thing different I’m doing is growing indoors. I’m doing a seed run though too. It’ll be interesting to see how many phenos there’s going to be. I might also cross it to a Mosca OG Kush, a Durban, or both. Of course it could be a while with the limited space I have.

What size bed is that?

21" x 21" x 18"

I've got 3 bobby's widows in a 24" x 24" x 24" next to it, that one is a lil too deep for autos but when the BW's done I'm throwing in some photos I started last week.

I decided to save the next indoor round for Sept and go big outdoor this summer.

It’ll be interesting to see how many phenos there’s going to be.

The one I chopped last week was pretty uniform, nice structure, dense flowers.

The one remaining is larger overall and crazy dense with leaves, and not as dense flowers. Not a fan as it's so dense airflow may be an issue, definitely had a caterpillar sneak in there and do some damage already. Did some defoliation and bug squishing last night.

The other one was nearly unscathed at harvest.

The one I chopped last week was pretty uniform, nice structure, dense flowers.

The one remaining is larger overall and crazy dense with leaves, and not as dense flowers. Not a fan as it's so dense airflow may be an issue, definitely had a caterpillar sneak in there and do some damage already. Did some defoliation and bug squishing last night.

The other one was nearly unscathed at harvest.

Any chance of getting some pics? I'm really interested in these. Just waiting for room to run them.

Gnome genetics(mandalorians new name) has forge f3s and damascus which is a more refined Durban auto that he's put out in limited quantities. More info on his web page.

DCSeedExchange drops Forge and Damascus strains at 420pm EST Sept 3. Today!

I missed it...I was working. A bit bummed. I do have the forge f2s as freebies so I guess I'll just open pollinate and make seeds then make selections down the line.

Back