Gnome Automatics Forge F2

chris webb

Ztoopid
Reaction score
Recieved these as freebies with my anvil and alf packs.
Forge F2
Anybody have any insights on these? What are the crosses? No info online really.

Found a little something by doing a search.

"...So the name, it comes from the name of the farm. The farm that i am working with is Black Smith Farms. They wanted a custom in house strain something that they could put a name on that was something unique as well as one off. Given the name of the farm and the colors we came up with Anvil. Its part of the black smith process and it just fit for two reasons. The stone and the "theme" of the farm. The whites of the ALF#5 will be isolated and named something else to the effect of the theme. Im pushing for "The Forge" for the whites as it just sounds good. ..."

So, I would assume that "The Forge" is a phenotype of Alf#5 that was isolated based on color (whites).

Don't know if this is helpful

So the forge is her own little beast.

(Durban Poison x Ruderalis F2) X (Anvil F5) F2

I crossed a male anvil f5 to the durban cross to create the forge so it’s a new hybrid. They get bigger and have the terps of the Durban line.
Hope that helps.
Thank you FD! I received The Forge F2 along with my regular order of Coal Miners Daughter! I will keep you updated on how the grow turns out, if you have any insider tips for growing these ladies I would love to hear it!

Has anyone grown out The Forge? I'm intrigued because I like the effects of great 50-50 hybrids, but this seems a crapshoot. To say there isn't much to go on is an understatement! Timing? Nothing. Structure? Nope. Any information on what you found while growing, good or bad would be awesome. They were freebies, and I don't expect them to be as stable as Duplex's normal work. Hoping for a happy surprise! She will be grown outside in a hot NorCal valley. NFTG#4 soil in a 5 gallon fabric pot. Any comments would truly be appreciated. Thanks!

Has anyone grown out The Forge?

Started some about a month ago. I popped 4 and ended up with 2 females. On day 40ish now, both about 18 inches tall.

Outdoor, raised fabric bed, living soil, etc.

forgeabove.jpg

Started some about a month ago. I popped 4 and ended up with 2 females. On day 40ish now, both about 18 inches tall.

Outdoor, raised fabric bed, living soil, etc.

View attachment 1327917
Looking good man. I just started some last week. Only thing different I’m doing is growing indoors. I’m doing a seed run though too. It’ll be interesting to see how many phenos there’s going to be. I might also cross it to a Mosca OG Kush, a Durban, or both. Of course it could be a while with the limited space I have.

What size bed is that?

Back