Mephisto Genetics Forgotten Cookies

I have also grown the fuge state got 3 oz of wonderful smoke as well as forum stomper and it gave me 3 oz, strawberry nuggets got one oz, and orange diesel it got heat stressed and gave me three oz of fluff but it still hits hard

Nice report @Ribbzzy! I have grown her parents and will give her a go this next grow, getting close to dropping seeds. Cheers and thanks for your very descriptive report.

Lookin at these beans for future tent runs, has anyone tried squishing this gem? Concentrate worthy?

Good report. The smell of sweet biscuits is a good description of her jar smell. I couldnt put my finger on how to describe it. I got right at 100 grams off my first one. Im glad ive got 4 more, for a later run.

Great report @Ribbzzy :bow:

I just harvested my first Forgotten Cookies on Dec 12. At a height of 38" she yielded 107 g (3.8 oz) dry. I let her go for 101 days. I haven't tried her yet, but after reading your report I'm not waiting any longer. Jingle bells .... I'm heading to off to ring my bell and clean my clock. :biggrin: :smoking:
:xmas:

Last edited:
Great report @Ribbzzy :bow:

I just harvested my first Forgotten Cookies on Dec 12. At a height of 38" she yielded 107 g (3.8 oz) dry. I let her go for 101 days. I haven't tried her yet, but after reading your report I'm not waiting any longer. Jingle bells .... I'm heading to off to ring my bells. :biggrin: :smoking:
:xmas:

It‘s an awesome herb ... you won‘t regret it, I‘m sure :baked:

Great review Ribbzzy….

Forgotten cookies the smaller ones are 36 inches and day 61 the tall one is 48 inches and day 50

Looks like the 4 I have going, 3 very uniform in height and one a foot larger. I'm around day 63 iirc.

Back