Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Root Beer Float, ZaMango, Strawbba the Hutt, Jimmy Jacks, Invader Zam
FORUM STOMPER review
IMG_20220414_105920097.jpg
IMG_20220414_110113938.jpg

(apologies about the prune stain in the back) :haha:

This was an easy plant to grow that did autoflower. It took well to Fox Farm Ocean Forest and adding dry amendments though out the grow. This cultivar was a true hybrid and stayed pretty short. The internodal spacing was short as well and the flowers grew into each other which produced large frosty colas, exactly as described by Mephisto. My was she pretty throughout the entire grow. Covered, again I say covered, in nice long trichomes, like she got snowed on.
Scent
Stayed pretty tame throughout most of the grow but got intense at the end. This was quite a mixture of terpenes and scents. Starts with sweet floral, rose like, followed with an almost milky funk (cookies) to it. It smells delicious and I've yet to come across something that smells quite like it (I'm sure that will change with time).
Smoke Report
One of my favorites to prep and smoke, super sticky (SUPER sticky) and funky and releases all those terps when you break it apart. Watch out if you break it up with your fingers as you will have loads of trichs on your finger tips after. Joints are so smooth with this cultivar and the taste is very similar to the scent. You get a fruity flowery funk with a milky throat coat essence to it. It is most delicious.
Effects
This was a solid true hybrid, maybe leaning a little more on the indica side. Very mellow all around, you get a nice body high with stress relief and relaxation of the mind. Granted we mostly smoked joints later in the day, I don't know how it would be in small doses early on, but very pleasurable I'm sure. I only have about a quarter left and will be sad once its gone.
The Numbers (important stuff)
This plant was grown in a 3 gal fabric pot in FFOF amended w/ BAS craft blend twice through the grow. A little stunted due to overwatering early. She was also dealt with fungus gnats twice, though the population never got out of hand. With that being said:
Dry weight:
41 grams of quality TOP shelf bud
15 grams of airy bud/trim

On a scale from 1 to 10
Ease of growth: 8
Scent: 9
Smoke: 10
Effect: 9
Overall: 9.5 :smoking:

This plant was a pleasure to grow and consume, and one of my favorites all around so far. This reminded me of the "Sticky Icky" from back in the day. That good shit you paid $70 an 1/8th for. Best shit on the block kinda bud. Will be growing this cultivar again.

IMG_20220414_111905257.jpg
IMG_20220414_112432053.jpg
IMG_20220414_110146462.jpg
IMG_20220414_112509336.jpg
IMG_20220414_124946268.jpg
IMG_20221004_144008_609.jpg
IMG_20221004_144026_688.jpg
IMG_20221004_144038_198.jpg

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED your report…I’m thinking of getting my partner to see if we can afford to buy some of these Mephisto’s genetics instead of aiming for a mixed pack of unknown strains. We want a variety of strains for our first harvest but not being able to personally hand-select strains is a slight bummer as my first grow will consist of random genetics from some very generous people’s seed donation of their seed collections from seeded flower/pick-ups…some are Mexican brick weed seeds of unknown quality photoperiods. I can only hope I can tolerate whatever taste(s) are harvested…any genetics.

Even D grade or C grade type1-2 seeds/genetics are better than no quality type 1/type 2 genetics this first expected harvest as I prefer mixing THC w/CBD at about 1:1.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED your report…I’m thinking of getting my partner to see if we can afford to buy some of these Mephisto’s genetics instead of aiming for a mixed pack of unknown strains. We want a variety of strains for our first harvest but not being able to personally hand-select strains is a slight bummer as my first grow will consist of random genetics from some very generous people’s seed donation of their seed collections from seeded flower/pick-ups…some are Mexican brick weed seeds of unknown quality photoperiods. I can only hope I can tolerate whatever taste(s) are harvested…any genetics.

Even D grade or C grade type1-2 seeds/genetics are better than no quality type 1/type 2 genetics this first expected harvest as I prefer mixing THC w/CBD at about 1:1.
Thanks for stopping by and happy it's possibly helping you decide on genetics. MultiVerseBeans has mephisto in stock or you can get them direct from mephistos website, they do drops every Monday @ noon Pacific time. MultiVerseBeans also sells Seed Stocker genetics which are great and also a bit more affordable. They have a 1:1 THC:CBD cultivar as well :thumbsup:

Back