Frankenstein will attemp to breath life back into a very sickly Duck's Foot!

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I guess its my mission in life to rescue things. Its use to be teenagers from broken homes, then it was dogs... that's were my Rotty comes from. and now, a Cannabis rescue!

I've finally got my hands on a true, duck's Foot clone! A VERY,VERY sickly DF. Its my mission to revive her, clone her, and make seed from the clones. This will take more than skill so wish me luck!

I'll post pics in a couple days, IF............ she's looking better!

Last edited:
Update:
She looking a tad better today. I've got her isolated ( who knows what this thing came with.... ) in the veg cab under the 180 watt Mars Hydro UFO light. Amazing what some decent light can do. I was told the poor thing was under an old fluorescent light with 3 year old bulbs.........

She arrived in a three gallon bucket filled with god knows what for soil. Moldy on top............ I sprayed the hell out of the plant pot, soil, cabinet! I'd rather the plant die than spread disease!
Fed her from my left over House and Garden Soil A and B, that I had used in a comparison with cheap nutes and organic soil. I wasn't impressed, but it was added to my already effective organic soil, so it was not all that fair of a test. Its GOT to be better than the crap she's in!

As soon as, or if.........., I see a sign of new growth, I'll take a pic. If you saw her now, you'd say No Way!..............lol

Doc Pop, good luck with this.......have you considered bringing in appropriate assistance
Injection nurse.gif
whistling.gif

an inappropriate assistant would make things interesting.......

:smoking:

No worries then..... I see you have the appropriate approach!

Seeds..... Then babies.......some shenanigans...... Then more seeds...... Then babies.......more shenanigans....... Sounds quacklingly automatic...... Right?

Right you are Corgy!

She's looking better! I WON'T say looking good, but I'm starting to feel she'll survive! Found out that on top of everthing else, he poured Miracle Grow in the soil! She looked N toxic when I got her. Color on the good leaves has lightened a bit. I've watered her with a little PH'd to 6.5 RO water. Looks like a tiny set of leaves are sprouting!

Ducks foot pic1 -12-20-2015.jpg
Ducks foot pic2 -12-20-2015.jpg

last update:
she's not going to make it........ wish i could afford a tissue culture kit!

Fingers crossed it works out well and you can get some ducks foot seeds! Are you gonna share them if you do, or just for personal projects?

Back