Live Stoners Fresh as a daisy already need help ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Everything looks good.

I have had some seedlings, especially sativas need a little support the first week or so, especially since I mist mine and they get heavy.

You can make supports from almost anything.
Thanks for the info I'm over the moon with the response I have had even checked my water report today can't make much sense of it but I'm going to be doing some more homework never done that at school ๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐Ÿ˜… but these girls are worth the reading again thanks for your time guys

Start of week2
1000005612.jpg
1000005611.jpg

Attachments

• 1000005609.jpg
    1000005609.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
hi guys here is a pic of the start of week 2 to me they are looking great temp staying around the 22 degree mark wich I think is good rh has been around the 80% mark checked soil pH is a solid 7 and was wondering if that's good also when should I introduce any thing to the feed I have boost tabs from rqs that I ordered with the seeds last time I was this excited was when I was making my human babies ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…but I love this forum best decision I made to join hope this makes sense again tha ks in advance

hi guys here is a pic of the start of week 2 to me they are looking great temp staying around the 22 degree mark wich I think is good rh has been around the 80% mark checked soil pH is a solid 7 and was wondering if that's good also when should I introduce any thing to the feed I have boost tabs from rqs that I ordered with the seeds last time I was this excited was when I was making my human babies ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…but I love this forum best decision I made to join hope this makes sense again tha ks in advance
Hello depends on what soil you are using as some have enough food in them for first 2 to 3 weeeks :thumbsup:

@welshgrower23 ...no problems But....... :biggrin: ...I've unapproved that water analysis paper coz it looks like it has your Postal Address on......:headbang:

If it is Not...Tag me and I'll Approve it for you...:headbang:

@welshgrower23 ...no problems But....... :biggrin: ...I've unapproved that water analysis paper coz it looks like it has your Postal Address on......:headbang:

If it is Not...Tag me and I'll Approve it for you...:headbang:
I've had a look an thats the Welsh water address from there sight online tha ks tho didn't even think about things like that ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Back