I thought I knew something, but I did not! Any help appreciated please!

When I slurry test, the water used is the same that would water the plant, pH'd to my normal feed pH. When mixed with a medium currently being run, the pH shows what the water medium combination is when being watered/ fed. I take from different pots in different spots, but the medium taken an inch down is in a portion of the feed zone.
This was the way I was taught years ago, and I feel more accurate than runoff.

Geez did I just type different pots in different spots? Damn I'm high.

I should clarify a little, it's how I was taught to mix soils, add everything, check pH, adjust to 6.5.
Its always been the way I've used to check while growing. I'd like to drop the $ on one of those bluelabs soil probes. But....priorities.

I should clarify a little, it's how I was taught to mix soils, add everything, check pH, adjust to 6.5.
Its always been the way I've used to check while growing. I'd like to drop the $ on one of those bluelabs soil probes. But....priorities.
Hey Arthur where can a guy get biotabs in the United States

Unfortunately you cant or at least not as of 6 months ago. And shipping is crazy. I messaged them earlier this year. Whats your opinion on megacrop instead?

Can't, thats what I found when I looked about a year ago. Wish something would change. Looks like a great way to go.

Unfortunately you cant or at least not as of 6 months ago. And shipping is crazy. I messaged them earlier this year. Whats your opinion on megacrop instead?
I was reading the Mephisto grow manual and they grow so many thousands of autoflowers I was reading and they suggest and recommend bio tabs and claim that they will feed the plant from start to finish mainly trying to get them for outside grows where I don't want to have to visit the plant very often I'm breeding my own Autos and yeah I checked into it it worked out about 18 to $20 a plant to use biotabs

Yep, looks good, but there's import issues. I suppose if you had a friend over seas that could reship, but that seems like an awful lot of work!

Here here and there's always the proverbial slow boat from China I mean I've ordered from Europe before I just don't like having to wait 28 days before I can inquire as to whether my package is lost or not or even got sent

AnsiDrop don't get too far from your first problem the happy Frog burns the little ones be patient if they are 6to 8 week plants they be small 10 to 12 they'll come out of it

And I would suggest keeping your humidity low are your bags will never dry out just a thought

Back