Dragon Meds Frost Dragon Smoke Report

Great report. Thanks for sharing it.

Frost Dragon sounds like the perfect plant for me.

"I had to keep a razor handy to scrape my trimmers while harvesting because they would get so sticky!"

Excellent write up right there me thinks:drool: beautiful strain/artwork, cannot wait for the shop to stock em:smokebuds: enjoy your weekend(friday 11pm here hehe)

wonderful report, all weed should be anti-anxiety!... dont understand peeps who love to be messed up lol.

enjoy your harvest.

where can one, get seeds if available?

Hey Harold! Thanks very much friend! Unfortunately right now these are not available yet as it is a brand spankin' new cross. I'm sure we will all work hard to help get it available a.s.a.p.

Great report. Thanks for sharing it.

Frost Dragon sounds like the perfect plant for me.

Hey Airwalk! Thanks Dude! I hope it will be!!

"I had to keep a razor handy to scrape my trimmers while harvesting because they would get so sticky!"

Excellent write up right there me thinks:drool: beautiful strain/artwork, cannot wait for the shop to stock em:smokebuds: enjoy your weekend(friday 11pm here hehe)

Hey Vaped! How's it going Bud? Thanks very much! You have a great one too man!!

:smokebuds:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are all too welcome, shiz will speak for itself I'm sure!

It's going... well, its going ha. Been in and out of vapor induced sleep since my 11pm message till midday then "almost" sobered up for going down to the local shop, which turns out doesnt carry Pro-Mix line atall!(wanted HP):cuss: so came home with a big bag of dolomite lime plus 1ltr of seasol seaweed concentrate to try out... LMAO @ stoned shopping.

Then got right back into seshing with me, myself and I. I tell ya, it comes back round to your turn.. quick!:buds: Take it easy Bro.

You are all too welcome, shiz will speak for itself I'm sure!

I tell ya, it comes back round to your turn.. quick!:buds: Take it easy Bro.

Oh I'm 100% confident the strain will back up my report. Just can't wait for someone other than myself to grow it out and smoke it!

It sure does bro... :smokebuds: Oh... It's my turn already! :smokebuds:

Yeah to have ones' strain being openly used and appreciated for all its qualities, there be no higher honor!

Seems the Sesh circle has grown, quit holdin and pass that Frosty-Jay!:smokebuds:

If you don't mind me asking, how are the seeds, size wise?:peace: BDs majority very small n black

125515-frost-dragon-beans.jpg

How bout that Vaped? Sexy no? :smokebuds: Keep puffin' on that Frosty and you'll pass out again... :smokebuds:

Yes, very sexy! Nice, quite large and full of potentual life. Dont think my beans are even 2/3rds of that size. :smokebuds:It's not passing out, merely taking the high to the next level..
Almost out of green, might have to move onto hash oil.. oh the sacrifices we must make during dry times!:crying::peace:

how do you think she would do outdoors in a more northern climate? i guess it would be hard to say?.......

The Power to Help a Loved ones pain with something you can grow with your own two hands.. :smokebuds:..Miraculous...

Amen Brother !

@WVR ..Here's the 2 more :thumbs: :thumbs: You wanted in post #1 of this thread....:smoke:

:peace:
MITJ

Back