Dragon Meds Frost Dragon Smoke Report

Very nice report mate....:group:

Caught up hella late but badass report, my man. :clap:

Thank you kindly Duggy & Squid!! :group:

very indepth report seems like the strain has made a treemendous impact on your quality of life good to hear

Thanks Skunky Smurf!! It's a tremendous strain for zero paranoia. LOVE IT!!

SeedBank :
AFN Private Breeder

Strain:
Frost Dragon (La Diva x Russian Dragon)

Did it autoflower?:
Yes. females showed between 18 and 27 days and males at 17 Days.

Soil/hydro:
Promix BX

Nutes:
Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow A & B, Sensi Bloom A & B, & Bud Candy

Light (kind and schedule):
1 - 400w HPS and 2 - 4' T5HOs for supplemental lighting. 20/4 all the way.

From seed to harvest date:
First FD harvested at 80 Days, Second FD taken at 60 days.

Dry Yield:
First FD between one ounce and and ounce and a half. Second FD between a half and 3 quarters as it was a smaller pheno.

High/Effect Duration (how long did effects last):
If you take it easy about 1 hour or 1.5 hours. You indulge a little longer it will last 2 - 3 hours.

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

Bag Appeal: * to *****
5 Star bag appeal! Light colored green/white/with purple hues. Rusty Orange Hairs.

THE GROWTH: * to *****
Mostly one main cola with THICK apical bud. She does get satellite colas - at least 4. The first one I grew out stretched (because of me) and it did get more branching and I got a lot more bud from it. It's an easy plant to grow. Pretty much trouble free. I can't recall any issues or sensitivities. Easy for beginners and any seasoned grower can turn her into a calendar girl! SHE FOX TAILS LIKE NO ONE'S BUSINESS!!! Everytime, no matter the pheno I've had. Absolutely beautiful.

THE SMELL: * to *****
My absolute FAVORITE smell and taste. She smells of Vanilla Coffee with hints of DANK and I mean DANK sweet skunk smell. The kind that makes you never put the jar down!! Sticky as all hell! She ain't called "FROST" for nothing! She sparkles like diamonds. Wear gloves when trimming or your fingers will stick to EVERYTHING. I had to keep a razor handy to scrape my trimmers while harvesting because they would get so sticky!

THE SMOKE: * to *****
Again 5 star taste! I smoke joints so can only report on that. After I roll (and it breaks up so good. Doesn't take much at all, very thick buds with foxtails galore) a joint, before I light it I love to suck on it a few times to get, what tastes to me, like Pepperidge Farms Lemon Cookies! The kind in the white bag... Then you light it and it's reminiscent of Vanilla Cappuccino, smooth skunky coffee. The taste is just one I crave like chocolate or a candy. It's one of the tastiest strains I've ever smoked!

THE HiGH: * to *****

FIRST AND FOREMOST!! This is a ZERO PARANOIA STRAIN!! I feel like a million bucks when I'm smoking this strain. If I go in public I feel GREAT. I never feel like all eye's are on me... Never get anxious or paranoid at ALL no matter how little or how much I smoke of it. AMAZING day smoke! And if you smoke a little more it does relax you and give you the yawns. This has quickly become a favorite in the Reb's household and it will become a top 5 strain in the Reb's Coffee Shop as well. I will not grow without this strain in my crop. I don't think I could ever get sick of smoking it.

If you suffer from PTSD or Anxiety of ANY kind THIS strain is for YOU. Trust me on this. I have no problem smoking and going anywhere while high on this. It's amazing. Also if you suffer from depression like my Wife. It puts her in such a fantastic mood and gets her talkative. She's not a talkative person so Frosty DEFINITELY is a Double Headed Monster! Great Cerebral High and Great Head Meds. :thumbs::thumbs: :thumbs::thumbs:

I wish I had two more thumbs so I could give this strain FOUR THUMBS UP!!

:smokebuds: HUGE thanks to the breeder for allowing me to grow it and enjoy it. I can't wait until it's available to the medical community because this strain really has a specific medical purpose and lots of people would love it I'm certain of that.
so when could i get my hands on some of that

Yeah i second that!! Sounds like just the meds!! :smoke:

Sounds so good rebel, my kind of medicine, does anyone know the genetics of the strain?

Back