Dragon Meds Gloworm's Take on Dragons - Smoke Report

You did an Excellent smoke report gloworm...:clap: :clap: :clap:..Well Done..

it tells us everything we need to know....

And I LOVE the wiz ratings..so Distinct..it really stands out..I LOVE IT..Thank You

I can play with them all I want but it is not until I See the reports that I know if everyone agrees...:smokebuds:

Thunder and Bobbys are the newest Out..so every report is Precious..:thumbs:

Lean closer..closer....
I'm Please you liked the Dragons...coz spels has just signed you up for two more...
they will be winging their way to you shortly....:D

You did an Excellent smoke report gloworm...:clap: :clap: :clap:..Well Done..

it tells us everything we need to know....

And I LOVE the wiz ratings..so Distinct..it really stands out..I LOVE IT..Thank You

I can play with them all I want but it is not until I See the reports that I know if everyone agrees...:smokebuds:

Thunder and Bobbys are the newest Out..so every report is Precious..:thumbs:

Lean closer..closer....
I'm Please you liked the Dragons...coz spels has just signed you up for two more...
they will be winging their way to you shortly....:D

yeeeeeeees! you are too kind wiz. I can't wait! i already have some magic and duurty can't even imagine what you have in store from me next! oh! and on 420 i hit up the seed shop and ordered some Purple Ak-47s and Spirit 51s!! Wanted to spice up the arrangement a lil :dance: after my photos are done in June, it's another round of autos featuring of course, DRAGONS! :booya::wiz::smokeit:

Great report Bro! Those buds sure look tasty!

+rep to you! :bong:

Sweet report gloworm! Those are some great pics too. +rep :smokebuds:

Top-notch smoke report, my friend :thumbs:

:clap: very detailed report gloworm +rep

Nice report one of the best ive read in awhile super detailed +rep literally hypnotizing & tantalizing just from reading your SR take a big whiff for me lol

Excellent smoke report gloworm :bow:
And beautifully grown spel

Stunted Bud
:smokebuds:

Thank you for the detailed and original write-up, girl :smokebuds:+rep
Well grown, spels :thumbs:

Back