Mephisto Genetics Gold glue

I am the walrus

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I really loved this strain, was a bushy beast …. Is it Ever going to be released again?
If not can you recommend something as awesome as it? Gold glue was super bushy and seemed very stable(all similar sizes and smells etc) and had multi colas that properly stack on the good stuff

Last edited:
Mephisto has Gold Glue available right now and I have yet to try it but I'm interested after reading your message 👍🏻
Not in the U.K. 👎🏼
If available where you are then I would say out of the 10 I’ve done it’s very uniform at around 70/80cm high and as wide as it is tall with multiple side colas that pretty much come level with the main…. This was done in coco and Dwc , both excellent

I really loved this strain, was a bushy beast …. Is it Ever going to be released again?
If not can you recommend something as awesome as it? Gold glue was super bushy and seemed very stable(all similar sizes and smells etc) and had multi colas that properly stack on the good stuff

Gold Glue grew small for me, probably stunted but big buds that I did get. It's also one of the few Mephisto strains that her smell was special.

Not seeing it on my list for Uk anytime soon sorry,

Back