Outdoor Crow's GG at 56ºN

Crow River

Ravenous rook by the babbling brook
Reaction score
Hello all,

This is my first proper outdoors guerrilla grow. Plots are all in urban areas, either hiding in plain sight or tucked away in forgotten corners.

As far as strains go, I'm concentrating on stuff I'm either already growing as mothers/clones, or was given free, or was inexpensive. The thinking is to reduce any losses (a least financially). I'm bound to lose some plants one way or another, that will be less painful if I have seeds/clones in abundance, or they cost me nowt/very little.

Starting on 20/4 (going outdoors mid-May)

Auto Duck - Dutch Passion
Outdoor UK Auto - Phoenix Seeds
Thunder Banana Auto - Seedstockers
Mandarin Panties Auto - Seedstockers
Short Term Amnesia (Auto) - Soviet Finland
RK62 Auto - Soviet Finland
Slaughtered Lamb (Auto) - @Sawney_bean
Nightmare (Auto) - @Sawney_bean
Fast Serious 6 Glue (Semi-auto) - MJ Seeds
Purple Maroc Glue (Semi-auto) - MJ Seeds
Biddy Early 2 Fast - Biogenetic
C99 x Blueberry Early Version - Gnomes Seeds

Starting on 1/5 (going outdoors end May/early June)

Kush Mintz - Barney's Farm
Guerilla Gold Pie Fast - Gnomes Seeds
BCN Critical XXL Fast - Seedstockers
Essex Gold - Proseeds
Citrus Burst - Proseeds

From clone (going outdoors end May/early June)

Passion #1 - Dutch Passion
Frisian Duck - Dutch Passion
Joshua - @brock1
Super Kush - Phoenix Seeds
Triton Biscotto Lime - Seedstockers

I'm going for variety as I don't know what works for my location and what doesn't. Would have run more Danish strains, but they're mostly available as regs only, which is a bit more work in this outdoor situation. So I've mainly stuck with fems, except for a couple of auto strains from Soviet Finland.

If I have spare clones (likely) I'll either flower them indoors or find a random spot somewhere outdoors, plant them and forget for a while. Come back to see if there's anything to harvest later in the season... :mrgreen:

Also, companion planting. I have some onion sets sprouting, will probably plant some down at the plots, in-between the girls. Supposed to repel pests... I've some packets of wild flower seeds too, will scatter them about to provide some borders. Looking at clover for ground cover too.

Beans wet today: @Sawney_bean's Slaughtered Lamb top left, Nightmare bottom right.

Attachments

• large.IMG_20230420_170709.jpeg.9984396feaa714e8e68fc12e3e02fa76.jpeg
    large.IMG_20230420_170709.jpeg.9984396feaa714e8e68fc12e3e02fa76.jpeg
    683.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Whole bunch of seedlings have broken the soil today, including a Slaughtered Lamb. A few still to show, but there's time yet...

Attachments

• large.IMG_20230424_205136.jpeg.75a51f320e1acddf97f0c58ec49c206b.jpeg
    large.IMG_20230424_205136.jpeg.75a51f320e1acddf97f0c58ec49c206b.jpeg
    804.4 KB · Views: 17
Bit of a delay with this update, been busy with work. Nearly all the beans have sprouted in the veg cab. Just two no-shows: the Biddy Early 2 Fast, and a Slaughtered Lamb. They still might turn up, but getting less likely every day that passes.

Meantime I'm switching off the heat mat now, as soil temps are up to more than 24ºC with lights on. Want to get them used to it being not quite so toasty all the time...

Tomorrow I will pop my photo and fast version beans, they'll go in the heated propagator to germinate, then the cab with the others once sprouted.

Might pop an extra Slaughtered Lamb while I'm at it...

Most recent pic is from Tuesday, will do an extra visual update later...

Last edited:
Bit of a delay with this update, been busy with work. Nearly all the beans have sprouted in the veg cab. Just two no-shows: the Biddy Early 2 Fast, and a Slaughtered Lamb. They still might turn up, but getting less likely every day that passes.

Meantime I'm switching off the heat mat now, as soil temps are up to more than 24ºC with lights on. Want to get them used to it being not quite so toasty all the time...

Tomorrow I will pop my photo and fast version beans, they'll go in the heated propagator to germinate, then the cab with the others once sprouted.

Might pop an extra Slaughtered Lamb while I'm at it...

Most recent pic is from Tuesday, will do an extra visual update later...
Use up the seeds mate . Plenty here if you. need more. :pighug:
Good luck with the grow mate.

Back