Nutrients Got some cheap powder nutes I want to use in coco, 30-20-10, 0-52-34 Will that do the trick?

Reaction score
Website
siambuds.com
Got some cheap powder nutes I want to use in coco, 30-20-10, 0-52-34 Will that do the trick? I got them from local forum, someone said use them and it grows fine.

Tho wonder how to cut it down? by 4?

On box veg says 50-100g/20L

flowering one 25-50/20L

I got 10L bucket and 6 5gal pots

So for a start try like 5-10g/10L bucket?

Want plant few fastbuds, got a lot of plants so want save on fertylizer cuz good one is expensive here and would need a lot of, this one was super cheap and lasts a lot :D So want to give it a shoot

Any ideas :D

20220723_185441.jpg20220723_185449.jpg20220723_231447.jpg20220723_231455.jpg

I'd say an EC pen will be your best friend but @Mañ'O'Green is your guy for this

I highly agree with the EC/ppm meter. You'll need to add carefully and figure out how much per litre to use.

I think the 30-20-10 will probably be fine until they start flowering. Might need some epsom salt. I can't decipher the label enough to know what all is in it. Looks very similar to the Jacks formula I have been using.

That 0-52-34 is monopotassium phosphate. Very good as a bloom booster. Green Gene on youtube has videos about using it. I have something similar and blended it in with the normal nutrients at flowering with success. Some use it on it's own for a few days at the transition point.

It's just NPK 30.20 10 with Trace Elements that's what it says.

I got the EC pen. How can I use it? Mix powder in bucket then measure with pen? What values I'm looking for and then ajust pH to 5.8-6?

@Mañ'O'Green

You ringy dingy? I don't think that 30-20-10 is a good balance for cannabis That does not mean it won't work but it will probably take a bit of trial and error. If I was going to have only one choice I would go 20-10-20 The other is a P-K booster You won't need a lot of that but some.

Read this about balance:

You ringy dingy? I don't think that 30-20-10 is a good balance for cannabis That does not mean it won't work but it will probably take a bit of trial and error. If I was going to have only one choice I would go 20-10-20 The other is a P-K booster You won't need a lot of that but some.

Read this about balance:

I'm in Thailand weed is legal now but there is import ban on fertylizers still, u can get fox farm and locally made ones but i plant many trees and liquid ones would use a lot that means a lot money cuz they expensive a bit.
This powder lasts.

What EC I'm looking for?

Back