Got some more problems going on...

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Raspberry Kush
They were fine a couple days ago... :sadcry: I lifted my lights, but without knowing what's wrong, I'm not sure what else to do.
The one with the bigger leaves is my Girlscouts.. The stem seems 'squished' but I didn't squish it.. and it's been leaning a bit. Has some spots on it, and it looked like the tips were getting burnt but i don't see that anymore.

The younger one is the new Green crack, and started the same white tips that the other green crack started with...
I'm so bad with plants. @Waira
20863245_262053227632132_5784760609098496809_o.jpg

20900952_262053204298801_9030696845764378319_o.jpg

20988907_262053264298795_2014547009291243757_o.jpg

20863274_262053177632137_1419392049530655550_o.jpg

I have had that with soil that was 2 hot ,also had plants that started that way an grew fine .

No nutes yet.What are they growing in?
Coco and perlite, there's nothing in the coco, it's all just dehydrated bricks. Maybe it's cause of the calmag I put in? I put like.. 2 ml to almost a whole gallon of water though, and it recommends a teaspoon for a gallon.
I used the Triumph Plant Coco Coir Bricks from amazon. They don't have anything in them and they're treated to a 6.3 ph. Water is 6.1

What should I do..? And when do I start nutes? Started germination on the 8th for the GSC, I believe it sprouted on the 10th or 11th. The other one just sprouted wednesday

I attached a nutrient schedule that was recommended to me by another grower who used it. I'm using the GH trio as well (going to switch to canna coco for the next grow).

Attachments

• nutes.png
    nutes.png
    400.7 KB · Views: 33
Don't worry about nutes yet.You have to wait until seedlings are bigger to transplant the to there finale pot,then they have to get established there at least a week or so before you should start feeding them.

Don't worry about nutes yet.You have to wait until seedlings are bigger to transplant the to there finale pot,then they have to get established there at least a week or so before you should start feeding them.
Alright, I just wasn't sure cause one of the websites said the brown spots could be a deficiency.
so...what's wrong with them?

Did you rinse the coco before you used?Just make sure your lights arn't to close,Do not over water and keep some fresh air blowing gently over them.If you havn't gave nutes yet then you could have got a bad batch of coco.I forgot to ask that there are drain holes in those cups?Just leave them alone, keep them moist but not soaked and post back in a few days.

Did you rinse the coco before you used?Just make sure your lights arn't to close,Do not over water and keep some fresh air blowing gently over them.If you havn't gave nutes yet then you could have got a bad batch of coco.I forgot to ask that there are drain holes in those cups?Just leave them alone, keep them moist but not soaked and post back in a few days.
...I did not.... :|
I have a fan in there with them and keep the tent door open some, keeps the levels in there perfect without having to run my exhaust yet. Raised my lights, they're 2 and a half feet away. I do have drain holes.
Could it be something with the water..? I gave it a tiny bit of water earlier, and in the last few hours she flopped like the first plant did, bent at the part where it looked squished. :wall: I just don't understand.. she was fine for a whole week..

Braced her lightly with some scotch tape to stand her back up.. She seems to be getting worse and worse, and has definitely worsened noticeably in the last 3 hours. Pretty sure at this point she isn't going to make it, because it's the same as what happened to the first one..
What's wrong with them?

Back