Gradual darkness before harvest.

Watch this video with Dr Bruce Bugee, skip to 36min for the scientific answer to the darkness before harvest practice.

Also this whole video is a must watch, dripping with knowledge

Bookmarked it for later viewing, but he debunks a lot of bro-science in the ten minutes I watched. Thanks mate!!!
What's the old man's background? Is he a professor of some kind?

Bookmarked it for later viewing, but he debunks a lot of bro-science in the ten minutes I watched. Thanks mate!!!
He's legit. Plant scientist, professor at Utah state. Owns apogee instruments. He's got a million super informative science based videos on YouTube

He's the leading scientist in how to grow plants in artificial light and artificial conditions. His company (Apogee) produce the super awesome Par light meters.
He's doing most of his research for Nasa so they can grow on Mars.
His big claim to scientific fame is the grow chambers he has designed which allows for same conditions in every grow chamber so large scale side by sides can be measured.
My favourite thing about the man is his love for cannabis and how fast it grows. All his experiments over the years have mainly been with hemp.

His lectures on plant nutrition are out of this world.

Watch this video with Dr Bruce Bugee, skip to 36min for the scientific answer to the darkness before harvest practice.

Also this whole video is a must watch, dripping with knowledge

Yeah I agree with @Slater that video and these video's have seriously changed my grow both these guys Bruce and Harley are so full of knowledge and put out great video's I recommend watching any you can find :d5:

Back