Nutrients Grass Tea

Reaction score
I once heard about an easy way to make liquid fertilizer. Take a 5 gallon bucket and fill it with green freshly mowed grass then mix it a couple times per day for a week. Then it's ready to use. Application rate is unknown though. I'd start at a low dose like 1 cup per gallon first.

I once heard about an easy way to make liquid fertilizer. Take a 5 gallon bucket and fill it with green freshly mowed grass then mix it a couple times per day for a week. Then it's ready to use. Application rate is unknown though. I'd start at a low dose like 1 cup per gallon first.
I think it will surely give a Nitrogen boost, that's for sure.

I used to work for a guy that did lawn and landscaping. He used to tell me how he would collect the juice that would leak out from the truck bed loaded with grass clippings. The stuff smelled awful but he said his plants absolutely loved the stuff.

I used to work for a guy that did lawn and landscaping. He used to tell me how he would collect the juice that would leak out from the truck bed loaded with grass clippings. The stuff smelled awful but he said his plants absolutely loved the stuff.
Well there you go you have a source of grass hehe. It does stink if left without stiring
I think it will surely give a Nitrogen boost, that's for sure.
I tried to find the npk value of grass for you but couldn't.

Sorry guys I forgot to mention fill the bucket with water then mix every day

Back