Live Stoners Great to be here

Reaction score
I'm the breeder for all of Greenpoint Seeds Genetics, we are gonna create a new autoflower line financed by the owner of Greenpoint. This means we are taking all of our elite clone only females and creating an autoflower line from scratch with unlimited resources and space to do it. Glad to be part of this forum taking on a new venture. I am sure we will be doing business here in the future as a possible vendor.
Right now I hold over 30 elite clone only females that will all be bred into autoflowers.
To name a few

Mac1
91chem
OG kush Aka the original triangle
GG4
Wedding Cake
Purple Punch archive cut
DosiDos socal cut
So many to name , but anyway just introducing myself. Hope to see our genetics sometime soon being grown here on the forum .

I'm the breeder for all of Greenpoint Seeds Genetics, we are gonna create a new autoflower line financed by the owner of Greenpoint. This means we are taking all of our elite clone only females and creating an autoflower line from scratch with unlimited resources and space to do it. Glad to be part of this forum taking on a new venture. I am sure we will be doing business here in the future as a possible vendor.
Right now I hold over 30 elite clone only females that will all be bred into autoflowers.
To name a few

Mac1
91chem
GG4
Wedding Cake
Purple Punch archive cut
DosiDos socal cut
So many to name , but anyway just introducing myself. Hope to see our genetics sometime soon being grown here on the forum .
sounds like you have alot of fun ahead :d5: il look forward to seeing what you guys come up with :pass:

may i ask since your starting a new auto line where are you going to get your auto flowering genetics to introduce to your clones ?have something selected ?
are you hoping to keep the original traits of the elite clones? what sort of generation are you expecting to bred to F1-F5?
sorry for all the questions its just a interesting subject

sounds like you have alot of fun ahead :d5: il look forward to seeing more of what you guys come up with :pass:

may i ask since your starting a new auto line where are you going to get your auto flowering genetics to introduce to your clones ?have something selected ?
are you hoping to keep the original traits of the elite clones? what sort of generation are you expecting to bred to F1-F5?
sorry for all the questions its just a interesting subject
I have straight ruderallis regs we sourced from some associates. Were in the seed game pretty heavy so we have specific connections.
The reg autos will be bred to the Mac for F1 selection out of 700 plants. 2 plants will be chosen and bred again. Those 25 percenters will be bred to F2 and than in to F3 for full auto plants.
The winning auto selection regs will be bred to our photo moms and selected from 300.plant groups out to F4s.
The F3 Mac Auto seeds will be reversed to our elite clone auto stock to create F1 feminized auto seeds. They will all be tested and confirmed before being sold.
Basically will be 50 percent Mac to 30 percent whatever elites we are using. These genetics are gonna change the game.

my true passion has always been grow room design and innovation. Breeding just kind of fell in my lap from being around so many elite genetics.
Some shots of my work from IG using all of our stock. I'm not new to breeding autos as we have done it in the past just never on a wide scale for production as we are doing now.

Screenshot_20210323-205324_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210323-205315_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210323-205308_Instagram.jpg

I have straight ruderallis regs we sourced from some associates. Were in the seed game pretty heavy so we have specific connections.
The reg autos will be bred to the Mac for F1 selection out of 700 plants. 2 plants will be chosen and bred again. Those 25 percenters will be bred to F2 and than in to F3 for full auto plants.
The winning auto selection regs will be bred to our photo moms and selected from 300.plant groups out to F4s.
The F3 Mac Auto seeds will be reversed to our elite clone auto stock to create F1 feminized auto seeds. They will all be tested and confirmed before being sold.
Basically will be 50 percent Mac to 30 percent whatever elites we are using. These genetics are gonna change the game.
i wish you the best of luck :thumbsup: keep us updated on your progress once in awhile

i wish you the best of luck :thumbsup: keep us updated on your progress once in awhile
I'll be here more now. Maybe you can guide me to the correct threads to document our progress. I have a YouTube channel.with multiple videos on education and grow room designs. I love to document progress. We will be one of the only seed manufacturers with a full Research and Development team.

Hope to see our genetics sometime soon being grown here on the forum .

psst -> all u gotta do is shout "FREE BEANZ!" & havin ur geneticz grown on site will be nooooo problem, trust me :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

psst -> all u gotta do is shout "FREE BEANZ!" & havin ur geneticz grown on site will be nooooo problem, trust me :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp
There will be cubic yards of test seeds to go through. We have sourced the best clone only moms from socal to Colorado to Oregon over the years. I am sure I can get the owner of Greenpoint involved here to chime in and possibly build relationships with the auto community.

There will be cubic yards of test seeds to go through. We have sourced the best clone only moms from socal to Colorado to Oregon over the years. I am sure I can get the owner of Greenpoint involved here to chime in and possibly build relationships with the auto community.

soundz like a winner & @Son of Hobbes is the man to talk to :thumbsup: ppp

To name a few

Mac1
91chem
GG4
Wedding Cake
Purple Punch archive cut
DosiDos socal cut

Hey very nice to meet you; I'm one of the owners of AFN! Welcome to our home!

Sounds like some exciting work you guys have lined up and I noticed Greenpoint is in Colorado, is that true for you as well? I grow commercially on a farm outside of Pueblo!

We'd love to meet the owner (and yourself,) and we are no strangers to AFN vendors in Colorado coming over for a barbecue/interview either (wink wink lol!) We had the guys that make the MyPress Solventless rosin press out for supper one night and met the owners of DutchPro nutrients in Denver for burgers and beers.

Back