Live Stoners Great to be here

Hey very nice to meet you; I'm one of the owners of AFN! Welcome to our home!

Sounds like some exciting work you guys have lined up and I noticed Greenpoint is in Colorado, is that true for you as well? I grow commercially on a farm outside of Pueblo!

We'd love to meet the owner (and yourself,) and we are no strangers to AFN vendors in Colorado coming over for a barbecue/interview either (wink wink lol!) We had the guys that make the MyPress Solventless rosin press out for supper one night and met the owners of DutchPro nutrients in Denver for burgers and beers.
I'm not in CO , im sure the owner Gu can chime in and give you more info. The majority of business is still in CO but the seed game is constantly changing, States are all different on what we can do and can't do. Our #1 priority is creating an auto line that stands out , to put autos on the map finally and break the myths that autos can't be as good as photo fems. I've been awarded this challenge from the top and accepted.

I'll be here more now. Maybe you can guide me to the correct threads to document our progress. I have a YouTube channel.with multiple videos on education and grow room designs. I love to document progress. We will be one of the only seed manufacturers with a full Research and Development team.
no problem breeders usually hang out in this section any other questions about anything else just PM me il send you in the right direction :thumbsup:

https://www.autoflower.org/forums/autoflower-breeder-testing/

These are the elite clone onlys i plan to work into the auto line. These are not moms selected from seed these are the original clone only plants I have sourced and collected over the years. As research and development I'm all ears for suggestions, its my job. If you guys see anything that you think has to be made or any other suggestions please feel free to add any comments.

Screenshot_20210323-212006_mondaycom.jpg
Screenshot_20210323-212031_mondaycom.jpg
Screenshot_20210323-212810_mondaycom.jpg

mmm, i already see one that would appeal to @Kyote :rofl: :rolleyes2: i meself would be leaning towardz motorbreath 15 :headbang:, apple fritter and/or sundae driver :thumbsup: why-?...cuz they got cool namez man! :coffee: ppp

I’ve got California cannon, bison breath and black banana chem photoperiods already - can’t wait to try some of these autos man WOW lol - in particular the 91 chem - I never got around to buying the stardawg F2 so I’ll just buy these chem91 auto instead when they are available

i thinn sundaedriver and motorbreath should be considered for the auto line

Last edited:
mmm, i already see one that would appeal to @Kyote :rofl: :rolleyes2: i meself would be leaning towardz motorbreath 15 :headbang:, apple fritter and/or sundae driver :thumbsup: why-?...cuz they got cool namez man! :coffee: ppp

Yeah I think alot of auto breeding has been made popular by the Dutch so not much out there on the more popular US hype strains. I'm not gonna reinvent the wheel. Just wanna bring some US flavor into the market and keep our genetics close to the actual clone only moms we have been using to make all of our fem photo plants.

I’ve got California cannon, bison breath and black banana chem photoperiods already - can’t wait to try some of these autos man WOW lol - in particular the 91 chem - I never got around to buying the stardawg F2 so I’ll just buy these chem91 auto instead when they are available
The F2s and all the other regs have been discontinued. The market is changing and people just want fems.i still have the male , the original Kate Upton stardawg , would possibly use him in the future to create an auto line from our F1 stock of autos we create.

Yeah I think alot of auto breeding has been made popular by the Dutch so not much out there on the more popular US hype strains. I'm not gonna reinvent the wheel. Just wanna bring some US flavor into the market and keep our genetics close to the actual clone only moms we have been using to make all of our fem photo plants.

could u gimme an indi/sati ratio breakdown on the onez i mentioned, as well as their lineage & f-status-? (f1,f2, f3, etc) thx :toke: ppp

The F2s and all the other regs have been discontinued. The market is changing and people just want fems.i still have the male , the original Kate Upton stardawg , would possibly use him in the future to create an auto line from our F1 stock of autos we create.
Stardawg F2 x motorbreath/chem91 auto :headbang:

Back