Sweet Seeds Green Poison ®

Sweet Seeds Jay

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sweetseeds.es

Green Poison®

This very high yielder is a hybrid with Indica predominance but with long and flexible side branches over which dominate a large main cola. With a vigorous growth and a fast flowering period, this plant is a super-producer of buds starting just a few days after the beginning of flowering.
The aroma of this variety is very intense, sweet, fruity and different from the aroma of the other varieties from the Sweet Seeds catalog. Due to its fast flowering this plant is suitable for growing in humid areas where mold and fungus usually attack

Data Sheet

Variety SWS14
Indica – Sativa: 70% – 30%
Indoor yield: 500-650 gr/m2
Outdoor yield: 500-700 gr/plant
Indoor blooming: 7 weeks
Outdoor harvest: mid to late September

29.png

3º Award – Outer – 1º Copa THC Valencia – 2011
1º Award – Better Indica – Cannabis Canarias Cup – Winter Edition – 2011
2º Award – Indoor – 1ª Copa Thais María – Alicante – 2011
1º Award – Better Indica – Cannabis Canarias Cup – Summer Edition – 2012
3º Award – Indoor – Copa del Mar – Argentina – 2013
2º Award – Indoor – VI Copa C.A.B.A. – Argentina – 2013

I just grew out a Green Poison, Jay, and it is some KIND cannabis! Great plant to grow, LOVED being FIM'ed, and the yield was great, too! I can Highly (ha!) recommend this strain for general pain, and muscle spasm, relief. It will be in my future runs, for sure!
I think what I mean is :Gold::Gold::Gold::Gold::Gold:

( and, don't get me started about your Sweet Cheese, either... lol Both were freebies from 'Tude. They made me a fan of Sweet Seeds, Bro!)
some love,
Waxi
:Sharing One:

Extremely happy with the green poison outdoors....tremendous size smell and crystal...only a couple of weeks left to go!
IMG_5908.JPG

IMG_5901.JPG

IMG_5907.JPG

Excellent!
beautiful plant my friend, I'm glad to know you are enjoying our Green Poison.
Thanks for sharing your experience! We will try to share this pictures on our Facebook page if you don't mind ;)

We actualize the Awards received in this strain:

• 3er Premio - Exterior - 1º Copa THC Valencia - 2011
  • 1er Premio - Mejor Indica - Cannabis Canarias Cup - Winter Edition - 2011
  • 2º Premio - Interior - 1ª Copa Thais María - Alicante - 2011
  • 1er Premio - Mejor Indica - Cannabis Canarias Cup - Summer Edition - 2012
  • 3er Premio - Interior - Copa del Mar - Argentina - 2013
  • 2º Premio - Interior - VI Copa C.A.B.A. - Argentina - 2013

• 3º Premio - Exterior - 1ª Copa Copa Cata Zona Norte (CCZN) - Argentina - 2015
  • 2º Premio - BHO - Asociaciones - VI Copa THC - Valencia - Grow Thc Caravaca - 2016
  • 1er Premio - Interior Profesional - III Copa Cannaval - Tenerife - Grow Sweet Seeds Malasaña - Madrid – 2016
  • 1er Premio - Exterior - VIII Copa Mendoza Cosecha Añeja - Mendoza – Argentina - 2017

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Yeah the mold deal I used a hydrogen peroxide and water just like the video says they're Jorge Cervantes and it worked I got some nasty should on top of that water cleaned it up and they all look pretty good yeah that mold is a mother fucker I'm definitely going to take precautions next year I'm changing my whole entire Garden area so it gets direct sunlight for about 10 hours a day that should hold it back pretty good plus I'll do some natural ground enhancements to help hold back that mold and kill all my neighbors plants that have it she's getting ready to move anyways I'll Kill Them All yeah[emoji95][emoji91]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Back