Greenleaf Nutrients

I just do the best I can with each scoop. I have a calcium defc problem at moment.
Thanks. do you use additional cal mag? And are you on 1.0 or 2.0 did you see they are offering 500gram bag of 2.0 for 8 dollars on amazon. It has more calcium and magnesium in it

Hey @Greenleaf Nutrients you guys put a post on here advertising your free 500g from amazon last night on here.... i been waiting a week for an answer. also i noticed theres little balls in the megacrop. Seems no matter what i do when scoop theres different shapes and sifferent amounts of these balls in each scoop? Does that effect the npk every watering? Lets say i fet get 3 balls of it in with the powder instead of 5 or 6 balls of whatever it is@Machamillion ideas yourself?

Those chunks make little difference.
The grow medium will retain a lot of previous fertilizer, and new fertilizer added won't be the sole determinant of nutrients in the medium.
Add more chunks now, fewer chunks later, and the grow medium will be fine.

The important thing is to make sure the container has the chunks evenly mixed so that, on average, we'll get the right amount of them.

I keep about 2 cups in an airtight container, the dose by sitting it on a scale, quickly opening the container, and scooping out the right amount of MC.

And I never worry about chunks.

Those chunks make little difference.
The grow medium will retain a lot of previous fertilizer, and new fertilizer added won't be the sole determinant of nutrients in the medium.
Add more chunks now, fewer chunks later, and the grow medium will be fine.

The important thing is to make sure the container has the chunks evenly mixed so that, on average, we'll get the right amount of them.

I keep about 2 cups in an airtight container, the dose by sitting it on a scale, quickly opening the container, and scooping out the right amount of MC.

And I never worry about chunks.
Thanks what about inhaling the fertilizer when opwning the bag. All the stuff on the sides of inside of bag seems to always go airborne when opening should i try to use tupperware or something? Greenleaf nutrients should be paying you.

Thanks what about inhaling the fertilizer when opwning the bag. All the stuff on the sides of inside of bag seems to always go airborne when opening should i try to use tupperware or something? Greenleaf nutrients should be paying you.

I consider that MC dust to be dangerous, and avoid whiffing it.
I emptied the bag (outside to avoid dust) into a large Tupperware container, and move about 2 cups from there into an airtight container.
Those chunks will be joined by stuck-together clumps if MC is exposed to the air for very long. This stuff really soaks up humidity.

I consider that MC dust to be dangerous, and avoid whiffing it.
I emptied the bag (outside to avoid dust) into a large Tupperware container, and move about 2 cups from there into an airtight container.
Those chunks will be joined by stuck-together clumps if MC is exposed to the air for very long. This stuff really soaks up humidity.
Thanks a bunch. Ill get a mask and whip something up.

Back