Seed Stockers Grimmus grows panty punch and mac&crack

Sounds like a plan. I like to try something different every grow. I've tried topping, lollipopping, LST. This round I'm trying 10gal pots for the first time. I didn't top any because I wanted to fill the pot with roots as fast as possible. So 0 stress for the first 4-5 weeks. Then I'll see which ones need lollipopped and tied down.
Ok sounds cool how much soil it take to fill all of those? I got 7.6 cu ft of pro mix HP

I started them at 45 inches and only aprox 60%. I'm letting them grow to the light. Waiting for signs of light stress b4 I adjust it. I usually don't use the dimmer. But power rates are shooting up. So I'm going to run them at 60% until mid flower. And crank it up to 75-100% to finish.

I started them at 45 inches and only aprox 60%. I'm letting them grow to the light. Waiting for signs of light stress b4 I adjust it. I usually don't use the dimmer. But power rates are shooting up. So I'm going to run them at 60% until mid flower. And crank it up to 75-100% to finish.
Ok I got mine at 100% now I just ordered a lux meter so I could use hlg lux to ppfd calculator to calibrate my photon app.... Right now mine are in mid and late flower.... The app says 900's ppfd at canopy.... Also tryd ordering some bloody skunk from Hermie's and wouldn't except my card for some odd reason... Not like I don't have money on it... Said some weird shit I never heard before.... But I guess I'll wait till my place gets them back or find another good purple auto that gets good yeild and stays retivly smaller so I can fit more..... Thanks....

Week 4
20220609_224359_HDR.jpg

Looking real good and you can see all the different genetics... Nice...
Yeah so far so good. Almost no signs of stress or deficiency. I hit them with a roots organic Terp Tea for bloom. I'll probably do that once every week or two . other than that just straight RO

Back