Seed Stockers Grimmus grows panty punch and mac&crack

That's how I do mine as well. Strapped to the ceiling and 100% with a fan on it for cooling.
Ya I'm going to put a fan blowing on it.... I got so much going on in my lung room I tripped the breaker this morning... Lol so I'm going to buy a extension cord and run some more out of room to a different breaker... Already have to do that with the portable ac unit....

Ya I'm going to put a fan blowing on it.... I got so much going on in my lung room I tripped the breaker this morning... Lol so I'm going to buy a extension cord and run some more out of room to a different breaker... Already have to do that with the portable ac unit....
I have window units, living room A/C blows the 15 amp fuse circuit it's on (with wifi, cell hot spot and wife's O2 machine. yup, old fuse panel...have replacement breaker panel but have to keep wife cool so I wait to install) so I got extension running to it from my 20 amp grow circuit for now..

I have window units, living room A/C blows the 15 amp fuse circuit it's on (with wifi, cell hot spot and wife's O2 machine. yup, old fuse panel...have replacement breaker panel but have to keep wife cool so I wait to install) so I got extension running to it from my 20 amp grow circuit for now..
It will be ok just have to run to different room.... Like my portable ac..... So I'll have my flower tent stay in room... Portable ac to another... Then veg tent to another room.. that should work....

It will be ok just have to run to different room.... Like my portable ac..... So I'll have my flower tent stay in room... Portable ac to another... Then veg tent to another room.. that should work....
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to play musical plugs to make sure everything is safe haha. I have to do this with all my stuff too.

Oh hey if you want an idea for a fan on the light I use one of AC Infinitys 8" inline fans and just stick it right in one of the 8" vent ports on the tent. I have a filter on the outside but it blows cool outside air straight over the light and that gets vented by the filter right next to it. I can show you some pictures if you want just lmk.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to play musical plugs to make sure everything is safe haha. I have to do this with all my stuff too.

Oh hey if you want an idea for a fan on the light I use one of AC Infinitys 8" inline fans and just stick it right in one of the 8" vent ports on the tent. I have a filter on the outside but it blows cool outside air straight over the light and that gets vented by the filter right next to it. I can show you some pictures if you want just lmk.
Ya that good idea... Might have to do that. .. show me? Thanks

Back